• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs to sweep Orangemen - 1:00 - CBS/ACC Network

Blame who you want. Our offensive schemes against zone defense are actually very good.

I think it's weird how posters will shit all over individual players, yet on the whole somehow those individual players have no responsibility for wins and losses. It's all ridiculous posts about an entire coaching staff not understand how a zone works.

We can't play 4 guards. Good gosh. Our PF is Crawford in this lineup.

And we can't find any space on O because our guards aren't tall enough.

Good thing MW is back so we can roll out that 4 guard line up, that's what we've been missing the last few games.

The missed dunk was well after my initial post. Just get sick of your same schtick that the coaches are infallible and jacking up threes is the fault of the players, not the coaches who clearly lack competence in developing a good offensive, let alone defensive, game plan. We are 14th in conference. I don’t really care that we beat Syracuse earlier this year. We’ve lost 9 of our last 10. I blame the coaching staff. Doral is 3/4. The rest of the team is 1/13, but yet we don’t run an offense to get the ball to Moore.

Not the coaches fault. Our coaches instruct the players to make shots and avoid turnovers. The fact that they don't do this absolves the coaches and shows the players as unable to follow simple instructions.

Not trying to ridicule either side. Just saying you can’t lay blame on players and not coaches because the coaches recruited this players. And you can’t lay blame on coaches and not players because players need to execute.
When you suck this bad there’s enough blame to go around. :D

None of this is on our coaches right now.

Didn’t realize we had 4 guard lineup in. That’s on coaches. Put Donovan in.

Last edited:
Blame who you want. Our offensive schemes against zone defense are actually very good.

I think it's weird how posters will shit all over individual players, yet on the whole somehow those individual players have no responsibility for wins and losses. It's all ridiculous posts about an entire coaching staff not understand how a zone works.

Very good? What’s very good? We aren’t very good at anything.

You’re right. Clearly the coaching staff knows how to attack a zone. We are what, 0-8 from 3 so we put in a four guard lineup and continue to jack up threes. Clearly the fault of the players...

Wilbekin is literally camped in the corner the entire offensive possession. I mean, he’s “open”... it’s just funny to see.

I’m all for playing any of our guards who want to hit a jump shot today. Don’t care who it is. Woof.

Guys, it is entirely possible that it is a combination of bad players and bad coaching. If we had either, we'd be middle of the pack ACC. There is a reason we're in the cellar.

Back