• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump wants to replace Food Stamps with Blue Apron lite

Bakes take: Good if Obama does it.

In all seriousness it is a bad idea. I’d be more for community designated stores that stocked healthy food in which food credits are excepted only, so they can’t go cash them in on 24 mountain dews. Also it would reduce the black market value of food stamps.

nah man you don't get it. It's a works program to feed the poor. Your sphincter is clenched too tight to understand something like what I proposed because you are a conservative who is led around by capitalist ideals and profiteering and my idea is kinda collectivist and progressive. Of course you don't think it could work lol

91nL3sEKiFL._SL1500_.jpg

MRE = Meals Rejected by Ethiopians

I've thrown up at the smell of scrambled egg MREs twice, but the chocolate peanut butter spread is good af.

nah man you don't get it. It's a works program to feed the poor. Your sphincter is clenched too tight to understand something like what I proposed because you are a conservative who is led around by capitalist ideals and profiteering and my idea is kinda collectivist and progressive. Of course you don't think it could work lol
Your right I forgot about how well the work programs worked in soviet Russia.

Your right I forgot about how well the work programs worked in soviet Russia.

Lol I don’t live in Russia I live in the US where they worked quite well. Tell me more about Russia though sounds fascinating.

Oh and tell me more about how everything is the fault of food stamp recipients that part was riveting

Lol I don’t live in Russia I live in the US where they worked quite well. Tell me more about Russia though sounds fascinating.

Oh and tell me more about how everything is the fault of food stamp recipients that part was riveting

Wait whaaa??? Never said anything was the fault of food stamp recipients, just that boxing peoples meals up and handing them out to people as rations might not be the best play. Anyways Im done, time to get my GF drunk and PIITB.

Wait whaaa??? Never said anything was the fault of food stamp recipients, just that boxing peoples meals up and handing them out to people as rations might not be the best play. Anyways Im done, time to get my GF drunk and PIITB.

Well you kinda did when you said they'd cash in their food stamps on 24 Mountain Dews and they enjoyed the food stamp black market. :noidea:

Bakes take: Good if Obama does it.

In all seriousness it is a bad idea. I’d be more for community designated stores that stocked healthy food in which food credits are excepted only, so they can’t go cash them in on 24 mountain dews. Also it would reduce the black market value of food stamps.

Please explain the "black market value" of food stamps. At best, recipients could sell at par or more likely below.

As I showed earlier, the average price for a meal in NC is about $1.13. How much value is there?

Well you kinda did when you said they'd cash in their food stamps on 24 Mountain Dews and they enjoyed the food stamp black market. :noidea:
In many rural communties plagued by the opiod epidemic, people will buy bottled soda and sell it to local restaurants and gas stations and then use the money to buy drugs.

Back