• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NCAA Tournament Bracket Challenge

Still hoping Wake makes it in. Sunday should be pretty exciting. Seems like a bit of a long shot (less than 40%).

i have my own challenge if anyone is interested (PM if so). $10 per entry. winner take all.
bonuses given to correctly picked upsets.

Looking to make it two in a row... But I have zero confidence this year vs. last.

Lipscomb is going to beat UNC. They have like 4 Austin Arians on their team and one dude who can break a press and handle the ball. As long as the ball handler doesn't get in foul trouble then I like their chances.

We don't have to pick the winners of the "first four"? That is a slap in the face to the Wake team that almost made the field of 64 in the NCAA tournament last year.

If Virginia, UNC, and Duke all make the Final 4, does that mean we should be upset at how far away we are from successful ACC teams or somewhat happy that we suck because we play in the most competitive league with the best teams? I tend to lean towards upset, because Wake can be a top ACC team.

If Virginia, UNC, and Duke all make the Final 4, does that mean we should be upset at how far away we are from successful ACC teams or somewhat happy that we suck because we play in the most competitive league with the best teams? I tend to lean towards upset, because Wake can be a top ACC team.

It means we know how high up is if top 3 in league=top 3 in nation.

I had them Sweet 16, so not great, but could've been worse.

Buffalo just shat on them.

I had State in the elite 8 lol.

GET READY for Lipcum to take it to the Heels later!

Congrats to Deac25 for winning the bracket challenge. Here's your trophy...

latest

Congrats !!!!

If there's any consolation, at least I had the winner...none of the rest of the Final Four. :)

Back