• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Americas Best College Towns

Best College Town?

• Total voters
If it's just for atmosphere, here are some ideas:

I'm not sure if you'd call it a "college town", but if I could afford it, Pepperdine would have to be near the top of the list. Four years on PCH in Malibu is tough to beat.

UCLA/Westwood would also be there. It's like a cool oasis. You don't know you are in a city and are only a few minutes from lots of beaches and bikinis.

UVA has a beautiful campus. Charlottesville is good.

If I were 18 again, I'd live in freaking Malibu and go to Pepperdine. Or maybe wherever the hell Arizona State is.

Only been to Boulder for a few hours, but cold weather and chicks dressed in layers has to lose it some points

wherever it is, i'd recommend going somewhere the campus not cordoned off. WS sucks but WF has a way of making it easy to stay on/close to campus w/out venturing

wherever it is, i'd recommend going somewhere the campus not cordoned off. WS sucks but WF has a way of making it easy to stay on/close to campus w/out venturing

When did you graduate? There’s a lot of venturing off campus now.

Back