• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donovan Mitchell Transferring

It kinda makes sense, but does hurt. He would likely have gotten 10-15 mpg.

AZ lost their entire class????

26dy6u.jpg

This is a really bad sign IMO. If it happened last season, I would understand as he didn't really play. But he got a lot of time this year and likely would have played a decent amount next season.

We have to lead the nation in total number of transfers, grad transfers to wake, and kicking players off the team of any P5 team the last 8 years.

This is a really bad sign IMO. If it happened last season, I would understand as he didn't really play. But he got a lot of time this year and likely would have played a decent amount next season.

He’ll probably be an important 6th man on a team next year like a Marquette and will win a game or 2 in the NCAAT as a 7 seed.

so i guess we're gonna go after a grad transfer or else it's hoard and sarr playing pretty much all 40 minutes at the 4

Is 11.3 mpg "a lot of time". Our two top recruits, play his position.

He was improving a lot, and I hoped he would stay. However, if he wants to play, he might need to find a new home.

I think we'll miss him.

Good luck Donovan!

probably got tired of watching TT brick layups all season from the bench

Seems like our strategy is to bring in a bunch of "sleepers" and then have them leave when they never wake up. Not sure if it is too late, but hopefully Manning and Co now realize that you have to bring in at least a couple of guys that can contribute immediately in every single class. Having as many guys leave as you bring in each year won't cut it.

Back