• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Tournament Thread

giphy.gif

I'm not an expert on the UVA fan base, but at some point they have to start turning on Bennett for his utter lack of success in the NCAA tourney.

Ryan spent his high school years in Winston, graduating in '92 - time to come home!

This is why Pitt let Dixon go easily. They wanted more from their post season. Of course they were not going 0-18 in the conference with Dixon.

Shelton Mitchell kicked ass today. Mitchell Wilbekin likely watched at home. What did we do to deserve this, y'all?

Liked Buffalo too because the public wasn't on them, but they all over CofC.

Doesn't seem like a viable public-hated dog today, unless Bucknell or LIPSCOMB count!

Guess I should've included UMBC on this list

It's stunning that a #1 was upset in the first round, but it was bound to happen someday. But getting blown out? I think most expected it would be a hot shooting team that gets a 10 pt lead late the #1 rallies ties or takes the lead and the #16 hits a shot at the buzzer.

Tony Bennett-hater supreme vad has to be absolutely loving life today

That’s awesome. A friend’s kid is obsessed with that game. Didn’t know it was out of Durham. Love it. Congrats.

That’s awesome. A friend’s kid is obsessed with that game. Didn’t know it was out of Durham. Love it. Congrats.

All of my students are obsessed with it. To the point that it's debilitating, and down right addictive. They don't want to do anything else. It's an affliction.

Lol BillBrasky. Thanks PhDeac,.. we're in Cary by the way ;)

Anyways, was really hoping Duke would get upset, but alas.

Sorry. Got excited. Shame it isn’t made in the actual NC.

Back