• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How much would you pay to play Augusta?

How much would you pay to play Augusta?

• $0 - $100

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • $101 - $250

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • $251 - $500

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • $501 - $1000

Votes: 15 17.4%
  • $1000 - $2500

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • $2501 - $5000

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • $5001 - $10000

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • $10001 - $25000

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • $25001+

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters

AnonymousDeac

Reaction score
One open slot on a tee time with 3 members (assume it's three people you're not familiar with). How much are you willing to pay?

Last edited:
I’d comfortably say 2000.00. Now I’d probably pay 2500.00 if you countered with that but doubt I’d go higher much higher

5 bills for me.

Of course I'm still working to pay off my son's MSD bill right now so unfortunately it's not a good time for me to play. :(

I can get some of you on because my friend’s uncle is a member. Send me a posrep and I’ll give you the details.

I'd go with The Legend of Bagger Vance. I can overlook Charlize Theron's horrible attempt at a Southern accent.

My two. Bagger Vance and The Greatest Game Ever Played.

Last edited:
My two. Bagged Vance and The Greatest Game Ever Played.

Meh I’d go Tin Cup.

I’d put 1,000 to 2,500 but I would probably pay up to 5000 if I could play wih friends. Could only imagine playing with uppity members would be a little lame.

Tee-times this week at Westlake, which is a Salem Glen-level track, were $1600.

The money flowing around Augusta one week of the year is absolutely insane.

Course was packed every day but Friday.

Tee-times this week at Westlake, which is a Salem Glen-level track, were $1600.

The money flowing around Augusta one week of the year is absolutely insane.

Course was packed every day but Friday.

It's around $1500 per person to play at Augusta CC didn't Masters week, if you can get a tee time.
They are totally booked for the week. Because of the massive income ACC gets during this week, the regular dues are actually pretty low for a club of this level.

I'd go with The Legend of Bagger Vance. I can overlook Charlize Theron's horrible attempt at a Southern accent.

I've never given a negrep, but Jesus I was close right here.

Meh I’d go Tin Cup.

I’d put 1,000 to 2,500 but I would probably pay up to 5000 if I could play wih friends. Could only imagine playing with uppity members would be a little lame.

Let's do it dude. We'll treat it like the Reynolds course at Tanglwood. We'll get Phys, race some carts, fuck some shit up.

I'm betting if someone said you could absolutely play Augusta for $6k, more than 4 of you would do it.

It's around $1500 per person to play at Augusta CC didn't Masters week, if you can get a tee time.
They are totally booked for the week. Because of the massive income ACC gets during this week, the regular dues are actually pretty low for a club of this level.

ACC takes public tee times?

ACC takes public tee times?

Only during Masters week.
The clubhouse is also used for sponsor dinners, etc.
Drive by any day that week, day night. It's packed.
As mentioned, they make a ton if money that week.

Back