• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Trump Approval Poll

Do you approve or disapprove of the way Donald Trump is handling his job as President

• Approve

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Disapprove

Votes: 62 92.5%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters

Wakeforest22890

Snowpom
Reaction score
Simple: Do you approve or disapprove of the way President Donald Trump is handling his job as president?

Anonymous poll for honesty.

Objection, leading question.

Not to be a dick about it, but the 2 people who voted no opinion are more shameful than the 1 (I'm assuming sailor) who voted for approval

Not to be a dick about it, but the 2 people who voted no opinion are more shameful than the 1 (I'm assuming sailor) who voted for approval

gp6xy3P.jpg

"No Opinion" is weak.

sailor is doing what the olds accuse millennials of doing: won't vote for what he believes in but has no problem telling everyone else how stupid they are for disagreeing

As usual sailor just doesn’t want to admit he disapproves.

Not really, that is the I approve of Trump but am embarrassed to admit it option. This is why Hilldawg was blindsided in the rust belt because her polling was so bad.

Yeah. That's weak.

Supposedly (not going to look for links) that concept was a real thing that threw polling off, that people were unwilling to admit to pollsters they were voting for Trump but then they did. You really needs to dig deep inside and reexamine your convictions when you're ashamed to tell a stranger who doesn't know you and won't remember you 20 seconds after you hang up, who you plan to vote for president.

Back