• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NBA Draft Thread - No Deacons Drafted

Eddie Griffin did not park his car on train tracks. He ran into a moving train rather than the train hitting him. But, I do see how changing up the story allowed you to highlight masturbation when it was less relevant otherwise, so kudos on that achievement.

he did get in a car wreck while masturbating though

Eddie Griffin did not park his car on train tracks. He ran into a moving train rather than the train hitting him. But, I do see how changing up the story allowed you to highlight masturbation when it was less relevant otherwise, so kudos on that achievement.

... while masturbating though. I think that part still holds true. I mean, truth now, this would NOT have been the first time he hit something in his car while masturbating. Again, I just didn't make up this little fact. In fact - it's a fact. At least up in Minneapolis when he wrecked his SUV while, again, masturbating.

In other words, he wrecked his car masturbating once before. I don't think this is a common thing, especially amongst 1st round draft picks. Not the masturbating part. I would hazzard a guess that MOST first round draft picks have masturbated within 90 days of being drafted, but not many while driving a car.

Yeah I'm pretty sure his death was called the Jack on the Track when it happened. Almost as important as when he decked Ty Shine in the locker room, killing what should have been a Final Four team for The Hall in epic Ish/Teague - Braswell/Rutland fashion.

NBA Draft Combine Measurements!

http://stats.nba.com/draft/combine-anthro/#!?sort=PLAYER_NAME&dir=-1

Takeaways:
Isaac Haas is BIG
Trae Young is small
The player that is closest to my measurements is Trevon Duval (6'1.5", 191lbs)
Jevon Carter's weight is an obvious typo

Not much else jumps out at first glance.

Carter will be a poor man's Gary Payton. He survived 4 years with Huggie Bear and has the best defensive hands since Muggsey. Yes, he looks like he looks a lot older than his listed age, making him the Luis Tiant of this millennium.

Jimmer is a god in China.

Trae wasn't as good a FG/3pt shooter as Steph was in college. In his last ten college games, Young was 26-94 on threes. He's not on Steph's level in college.

worth mentioning that Steph also spent 3 years in college and had the benefit of Richards running the point the first two if I recal correctly.

I lean towards jimmer but hope he turns out more like Steph

Donte Divincenzo will have a long NBA career and be the next Kirk Hinrich (whom is coaching him now for the draft workouts)

I think he's better than Hinrich for a lot of reasons. He's bigger for one. Hinrich was a winner and I liked him, but I like Donte more better. If you are going to compare him to a white guard, then I would think somewhere between Tyler Johnson now and Jeff Hornacek from the 80s/90s. As I said, I see him taking 3 years to figure it out and then be an NBA starter for a decade, potentially a borderline all-star, depending on position depth in his conference

le bone's affinity for the whitey guard knows no bounds. #nikkyshooter

Majerle was 6'6 wasn't he? What is Donte? 6'4" I think Hornacek is 6'4"

And Majerle was not white, he was orange

Header18.jpg

Dan Majerle is a good comp.

Donte DiVincenzo is way more athletic than Jeff Hornacek.

Right now, he’s a younger Grayson Allen with more upside and less snowflake.

Same race comps just keep getting lazier.

Yeah, that’s fair. Pretty lazy on my part.

Take your pick of skinny-ish 6’5” super-athletic dudes with streaky jump shots, regardless of race.

I still think Thunder Dan qualifies.

Hinrich and Divincenzo aren’t in the same galaxy in terms of athleticism. DD might be the best athlete in the entire draft.

Watched many Nova games this year - he needs to improve his handle and decision making. He also loses his guy off-ball on D too much, but in terms of raw athleticism, he’s hard to match.

If you are going to compare DD to a White guy just go with current Heat guard Tyler Johnson. Big time athlete, excellent shooter. DD probably a better shooter though but somewhat similar profile. AND BOTH WHITE!

In the past, Sacramento has blown drafts up by doing stupid shit, and I would imagine this draft will be no different Expect stupidity from Sacramento, which means they will take Sexton or Bamba

Back