• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kendall Hinton Suspended First Three Games of 2018

Given how crucial a 3-0 start is to our bowling chances, and the amount of reps he will presumably lose leading up to the season opener since he won't be the starter, this is a real gut punch.

This is where I’m at as well. A 3-0 start is crucial for our bowl chances. The Tulane game really worries me now. Even more than the BC game being that it’s the season opener breaking in a new qb vs an improving team. Man this really sucks.

How hard is it to just not smoke weed?

Especially when you’ve worked your entire life to lead a P5 Football program and you have wvery bit of it and more for the taling. Not to mention a quarter million dollar education being given to you.

Some QB is going to get a nice OL and a nice group of receivers to run his offense. Couldn't ask for a better way to start your collegiate career. Certainly don't have to run for your life a la Wolford.

I get the preacher part, but why a teacher?

Do I really have to explain this? ANY profession where handling dangerous life threatening situations without proper and appropriate training are not a part of, like an officer's is

you rang?????????????

maxresdefault.jpg

Do I really have to explain this? ANY profession where handling dangerous life threatening situations without proper and appropriate training are not a part of, like an officer's is

I thought the implication was that you call a cop for things outside your profession - like if I'm relaxing at home and someone breaks in with a gun and holds me at gunpoint - since I'm not calling a cop to help me, what good is a teacher?

Maybe the saying should be "...then call a teacher and a preacher next time you need a cop asshole," just to cover both bases?

Would not be surprised to see a ton of running plays the first two games. Might be a bit tougher against BC. They are always big up front. Just another example of WFU can not have good vibes for long.

We all want to love Hinton but he is on his way to proving he is not the answer. An upperclassman being handed the keys to car and you get this level of maturity and decision making? Hinton has a lot to prove on the field as well and this will not help. I would think this will motivate the other guys.

Well, been awhile since we had a knothead….Lewis was last one, yes ?

If this suspension really is over weed, Clawson needs to pull the stick out of his ass.

Maybe Hartman or Newman will be the next Riley Skinner. Get the starting job and never look back. One can hope

This thread is weird.

I had this exact same thought. Not the directions I anticipated this thread to head for sure. I think that we will get good play out of the quarterback this year whether it is Newman, Hartman or Hinton. Dortch and Washington will make them all look good.

Back