• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Putin-Trump Treason Summit

if putin actually sets foot in the white house, then Trump should just wear leather chaps and a ball gag and let Putin fuck him in the ass on national TV.

Dude, watch it with the homophobia

Putin will sleep in Trump's bed in the White House. Trump will sleep in a sleeping bag on the floor.

Dude, watch it with the homophobia

Joking that two men might engage in a sex act because one of them is overtly and publicly smitten with the other is homophobic? How does that indicate that SC Deac is fearful of homosexuality? Would joking that Trump and KellyAnne Conway might be raw-dogging it in the Lincoln bathroom heterophobic?

I am 100% in support of LGBTQ rights and issues but if making a joke about how trump would let Putin do anything to him, including engage in anal sex, makes me homophonic than oh well. I think the poster was probably just joking but just in case, that is my position.

Guys I was joking. Catamount threw a hissy fit yesterday, was mocking him.

if putin actually sets foot in the white house, then Trump should just wear leather chaps and a ball gag and let Putin fuck him in the ass on national TV.

Ask and you shall receive.

Ask and you shall receive.

Trump is bringing out the absolute worst in you people and it's becoming comical. Instead of the high road, hello gutter.

Trump is a huge fucking asshat, but the left is shitting with him.

Texas Republican Congressman Will Hurd said tonight that Trump is being manipulated by Putin. Hurd is a former CIA Agent.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/19/opinion/trump-russia-putin-republican-congress.html

Trump Is Being Manipulated by Putin. What Should We Do?

"Over the course of my career as an undercover officer in the C.I.A., I saw Russian intelligence manipulate many people. I never thought I would see the day when an American president would be one of them.

The president’s failure to defend the United States intelligence community’s unanimous conclusions of Russian meddling in the 2016 election and condemn Russian covert counterinfluence campaigns and his standing idle on the world stage while a Russian dictator spouted lies confused many but should concern all Americans. By playing into Vladimir Putin’s hands, the leader of the free world actively participated in a Russian disinformation campaign that legitimized Russian denial and weakened the credibility of the United States to both our friends and foes abroad.

As a member of Congress, a coequal branch of government designed by our founders to provide checks and balances on the executive branch, I believe that lawmakers must fulfill our oversight duty as well as keep the American people informed of the current danger."

Trump is bringing out the absolute worst in you people and it's becoming comical. Instead of the high road, hello gutter.

Trump is a huge fucking asshat, but the left is shitting with him.

Raunchy political cartoons does not equal baby internment camps or treasonous activity

Someone is going for the whine award previously held by RJ 3 decades running.

Back