• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 offical College Football thread

Seriously how could taggert call time out and end up with a wildcat read option on 3rd and goal from the 10? All creadit to Tech but that playcall was lol-bad

I don’t think Francis is good. (Until he throws for 400 against us)

Umm yes. When you play in a very tough Atlantic division, it's very important to win games against Coastal opponents.

Yeah, no.

The defense is completely gassed, since the offense just goes 3 and out. The FSU defense took a couple of series to get its sea legs, but overall it has been very good. Not as good as Tech's, but they only gave up 17 points with 4 or 5 drives that started on the FSU side of the 50.

ESPN just flashed a nice stat...With the VT win tonight, The ACC Atlantic is 76-76 vs the ACC Coastal over the last ten years.

For an FSU hater like myself, this game was the perfect ending to a great weekend.

FSU's worst home loss since UF loss 2008. Same year that we beat them 12-3 at Doak.

FSU's worst home loss since UF loss 2008. Same year that we beat them 12-3 at Doak.

If you have a few moments, head over to WarChant. They're already posting they hired the wrong guy. Hilarious stuff.

But their “best” worst loss at home remains the 30-0 beat down the Deacs put on them in Nov 2006. That was soooo enjoyable to watch.

Absolutely!
A game that will remain in infamy for FSU fans forever.

If you have a few moments, head over to WarChant. They're already posting they hired the wrong guy. Hilarious stuff.

I watched the game on the ESPN feed that featured Mack Brown, Jim Mora, Hugh Freeze, Gene Chizik, and Todd Graham. As the game wore on, they became more and more critical of the failure of the FSU offensive staff to adjust to VT's defense. They pointed out several times how FSU was running plays that had no chance against the defense VT was showing.

Back