• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DNC co-chair accused of domestic abuse

Bill Cosby preceded Donald Trump. Public sentiment was sharply moving in this direction and Trump was just a part of it.

Professor, you are both naive and uninformed—in equal measures.

If you think ANYTHING would have happened to horny harvey had hillary won, then I don’t know what to tell you.

Professor, you are both naive and uninformed—in equal measures.

If you think ANYTHING would have happened to horny harvey had hillary won, then I don’t know what to tell you.

That you are an idiot and it would have had no impact? Why you would think Trump vs. Clinton would have any impact on the NYT investigation and the prosecutor's decision is beyond me, but you have convinced yourself of a lot of really stupid stuff.

Dude, everyone knew about Harvey for years

If Hillary won he’d still be in power

Learn the facts

There is only one fact in this post. The other sentences include a prediction and and instruction.

So he is denying and not resigning, and dems are deathly silent about his multiple abuse allegations. Shocking.

catamount owes us a link. Or multiple links.

Jesus catamount, take off your stupid maga hat and exercise some critical thinking now and then.

You can’t wear a MAGA cap and a thinking cap at the same time.

The right wing rag better known as The Huffington Post mentions a prior abuse allocation. Is that an acceptable source for the Tunnels Left?

This is also not the first time a woman has accused Ellison of abusive behavior. Amy Alexander alleged in October 2006 that he acted like a “little dictator” during an affair they had in the mid-2000s and that he shoved her during a confrontation in which he was trying to silence her. He subsequently secured a restraining order against her.

But this line was the kicker...

All but a few prominent Democrats and progressive groups have stayed silent on an ex-girlfriend’s allegations of domestic abuse against Rep. Keith Ellison of Minnesota, a progressive leader and deputy chair of the Democratic National Committee running for the state’s attorney general.

Their reticence to speak reflects a desire to see more evidence before judging his guilt, rather than an interest in shielding him from scrutiny, top progressives said privately.

:rofl:

So there is a 2nd allegation, although it is pretty weak. Acting like a dictator? Meh. One shoving incident when he has a restraining order against her.

And I could care less about Ellison personally. He is too far left for me.

If there's enough evidence, Ellison will be forced to step down. That's how the Dems work. That's why Dems and supporters who have been accused have actually stepped down. Republicans don't step down when the evidence is there.

If there's enough evidence, Ellison will be forced to step down. That's how the Dems work. That's why Dems and supporters who have been accused have actually stepped down. Republicans don't step down when the evidence is there.

Well there seems to be collaborating witness's between the son and mom telling the same story. Hardly anyone on the left is saying anything about this, so maybe your team is just a tad hypocritical.

Yes republicans do suck when it comes to this sort of thing, but the lack of virtue signalling when the targeted allegations are directed at a core party leader (again) shows true colors. All the tribes suck, politics is sports at this point and it is about your team and they can do no wrong.

Back