• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

I been watching sports for about 50 years and I can't remember seeing a call that bad in any sport. I saw the replay and that person (I can't call him a referee, he doesn't deserve it) was looking right at it. He's either totally incompetent or on the take for the Rams. Calls like that make me think that every call could be challenged. I know that would probably mean 5+ hour long games, but damn, that's pathetic. I'm a Panthers fan, but I do like to watch Drew Brees play quarterback.

Last edited:
Every time i see replays in the NFL ... its like the zapruder film.... analyzing every frame

I been watching sports for about 50 years and I can't remember seeing a call that bad in any sport. I saw the replay and that person (I can't call him a referee, he doesn't deserve it) was looking right at it. He's either totally incompetent or on the take for the Rams. Calls like that make me think that every call could be challenged. I know that would probably mean 5+ hour long games, but damn, that's pathetic. I'm a Panthers fan, but I do like to watch Drew Brees play quarterback.

I'd actually be OK with making every play challengable, but not giving coaches extra challenges and keeping the same rules regarding last 2 minutes and whatnot. Maybe that's where we'll wind up

What a fucking joke. I said it when it happened to mahomes , if that was brady it would be called.

Back