• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NFL Season ends: Patriots win Superbowl!

The NFL sucks this year. The only good teams have terrible defence.

For what it's worth, the Rams have the top fantasy defense this week.

Fascinating game. Joe tessitore needs to cool it with the superlatives though and just let the game speak for itself. This is mahomes’ magnum opus???

The NFL sucks this year. The only good teams have terrible defence.
This is a bad take. More like the Saints, Chiefs, and Rams all have historic offenses.

Why? The Rams are better than the Chiefs

So you know I have both the “ok you were right” and “not so fast my friends” replies locked and loaded, but just don’t know which I will need to pull out!

So you know I have both the “ok you were right” and “not so fast my friends” replies locked and loaded, but just don’t know which I will need to pull out!

Don't care. I just want to see this game again (unless my Panthers make it which they won't).

What a game. Even the punter is balling the fuck out.

There's a pretty good chance the Saints, Chiefs, and Rams end up being 3 of the 5 greatest offenses of all time. All in the same season. And that's bad for the league? C'mon now.

Last edited:
With all the high powered offense, defense finally puts it away.

Don't care. I just want to see this game again (unless my Panthers make it which they won't).

What a game. Even the punter is balling the fuck out.

Ok you were right!

Saints Chiefs could certainly still be a doozy of a super bowl tho

Both these teams deserve a bye week. Wow.

Feel bad for the fans in Mexico City who missed out on this.

Ok you were right!

Saints Chiefs could certainly still be a doozy of a super bowl tho

Yes - some combo of Rams/Saints vs Chiefs needs to be the Super Bowl. I guess the Patriots could provide good offense as well ... but we've had enough of them.

Back