• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Injury Update post Towson

Do we know if Washington is definitely going to get surgery, and if that surgery would be season ending?

Do we know if Washington is definitely going to get surgery, and if that surgery would be season ending?

AIR, Clawson has been vague on Washington. Other than 'shoulder', no specifics....bruised ? separated ?

I think the same is true with Bateman....season or maybe career ending injury or gawd forbid something a lot more serious.

AIR, Clawson has been vague on Washington. Other than 'shoulder', no specifics....bruised ? separated ?

I think the same is true with Bateman....season or maybe career ending injury or gawd forbid something a lot more serious.

Bateman was announced as medically disqualified. Unfortunately, his career, at least at Wake, is over. He can remain on scholarship and finish out his academics and not count against the 85 football scholarship max. Hopefully, he chooses that route.

Clawson, during his radio show, intimated that Washington's status would be a game-day decision. I have no idea if that was "Belichicking," just to keep BC guessing.

Clawson, during his radio show, intimated that Washington's status would be a game-day decision. I have no idea if that was "Belichicking," just to keep BC guessing.

BC should be pretty familiar with 'Belichiking

I have a feeling we're going to pass a LOT tonite

Really hope we have Washington. That would be a big (literally) help to Sam.

also seemed like Amari Henderson played just the first series or two. Did he aggravate his injury?

Back