• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Karen Monahan Threatened and Smeared by Democrat Party

Lectro

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Oh my..look at the sizzling douche rockets of the DNC..full of firepower and a 36 year old accusation from a woman none of them really believe (thanks to Feinstein for revealing that fact)

So, nobody believes the Dem screeds about Justice and respecting women..

https://www.breitbart.com/big-gover...ser-dems-have-smeared-threatened-isolated-me/

“Karen Monahan, who has accused former boyfriend Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN) of domestic abuse, said that she has been “smeared, threatened, [and] isolated” by the Democratic party.
Since she came forward with allegations of domestic abuse by Ellison, the co-chair of the DNC, Monahan has faced an uphill battle. She rebuffed Ellison’s private plea for her silence but has been paying the price ever since.”

Dems defend the flimsiest of charges yet have nothing to say when one of their fearless leaders is busted dead to rights.

More Phony outrage over Ballsy-Ford and crickets for the truly victimized Karen Monahan

indeed, it would appear that you and the rest of trump nation are indeed woefully ignorant, perhaps willfully in most cases

Anyone want to address the actual article? Monahan has produced transcripts from her therapy sessions, has medical documention of her physical abuse treatments, she has collaborating witnesses, she can tell when, where, and what led to her abuse, and has absolutely nothing to gain by coming forward besides trying to stop a monster.

Where is the support from the leftests that claim women should be believed?

So, if you believe Monahan, you must believe Ford. Therefore, you must support Kavanaugh being rejected for the Supreme Court.

So, if you believe Monahan, you must believe Ford. Therefore, you must support Kavanaugh being rejected for the Supreme Court.

Sure, I’m not a fan of Kavanaughs stance of civil liberties anyways. Likewise, you should want Ellison out of Congress. Monahan’s evidence is significantly more credible btw.

Anyone on the left want to address whether or not Monahans claims are credible?

I don't believe anything from Breitbart. They lie all the time. However, if there are other sources, I'd look at it.

Cata, do you believe Dr. Ford? If not, please explain why SHE would demand that the FBI look into in knowing if she lies to them, she will go to jail.

I don't believe anything from Breitbart. They lie all the time. However, if there are other sources, I'd look at it.

Cata, do you believe Dr. Ford? If not, please explain why SHE would demand that the FBI look into in knowing if she lies to them, she will go to jail.

I don’t know right now one way or the other on Ford. She does have things going against her, all the witnesses so far have denied the events, she can’t remember specifics of the event in question (understandable for the amount of time that has passed) and she and the people who support her clearly have something to gain by coming out with this story.

She could be using the call for the FBI to investigate instead of talking to congress as a way to stall the confirmation process as much as possible in attempt for Democrats to block the judicial confirmation process altogether and wait for after the 2020 election. There is no way the FBI could come up with sufficient evidence one way or another to press charges due to the time that’s passed and her lawyer probably has to know this.

Having said that I don’t think it is also fair to assume she is lying like a lot of republicans are. She should have the right to testify and present her story, collaborating it with as many facts as possible. If what she has is compelling Kavanaugh should not be a judge.

The only witness has not denied it. He said he couldn't remember. If you read Judge's book, you'll see that he was blackout drunk and doing drugs at that time.

By the way, Grassley won't allow a classmate to testify, nor will her shrink be allowed to testify nor will her husband.

The Senate waited to question Anita Hill until the FBI did an investigation of her and her claims. Why shouldn't the Senate wait this time?

Kavanaugh has lied multiple times during these hearings. That would also be disqualifying in any other era.

Ford's family has been to move due physical threats. Who knows if it will be safe to keep her job. Her life will never be the same. And she is inviting the FBI to investigate her.

No,you intentionally ignorant ass.

Monahan has police reports and psychiatric evals (Doctors both med and psych have confirmed the claim),another corroborating witness from a charge stemming from 2017.

You ridiculous mofo’s want to draw parallels— okay pal

This board has Zero cred and you are it’s virtual poster child.

At this point,since you motherfuckers never really cared about literal Rape charges, I just want you to gargle the Fucking Ball Bag.

So... unsurprisingly nobody wants to comment on whether the accusations Monahans accusations are credible.

Can’t help but think that’s because the answer is yes, and it is easier to play whataboutism than be honest.

There should be a full review of Ellison. If the evidence proves he’s guilty, he should be admonished out of politics and the Dem party.

There should be a full review of Ellison. If the evidence proves he’s guilty, he should be admonished out of politics and the Dem party.

I don’t think anyone would argue with that. If he’s guilty toss him out on his ear.

So... unsurprisingly nobody wants to comment on whether the accusations Monahans accusations are credible.

Can’t help but think that’s because the answer is yes, and it is easier to play whataboutism than be honest.

lol

Back