• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I switched to Lyft when all the bro culture stuff came out, but in DC they're pretty much the same, and many (most?) drivers actually drive for both and basically switch between the apps depending on surge pricing and pickups. I deleted Uber for a while, but then had a couple times when Lyft wasn't available, so currently have both back on my phone. Sometimes I'll check between the two to compare prices.

In DC it's more of a convenience of payment thing than cost since I think cabs are pretty similar these days. I haven't taken one in a while, but I have a friend who almost exclusively uses them because it's easier to catch a cab from downtown sometimes than wait 10 min for your Uber / Lyft.

Definitely agree it's preferred for early morning pickups or airport travel. I was always wary of scheduling a cab the night before since I can't really hail a cab in my neighborhood. But downtown they're easy to catch.

Yeah it seems like up here that most drivers out there multiple days a week drive for both.

I love me some Zach Morris, but talk about a terrible summary of a show

"When a botched U.S. government experiment turns a group of death row inmates into highly infectious vampires, an orphan girl might be the only person able to stop the ensuing crisis."

I read The Passage a few years ago while on vacation. Great read for that, but in the hands of a network I'm sure the result will be terrible.

also - wtf?

maxresdefault.jpg

Might have a murder-mystery on our hands.

The house next door has been occupied by a long term renter (Bob) and up until recently a roommate / friend (Gwenn) of his. We don't see Bob much, but we used to see Gwenn a lot; she's really friendly, went out of her way to chat, etc. The day before thanksgiving Gwenn told us she was going to Friendsgiving with Bob and some of his friends in a near by town and we haven't seen her since then. She hasn't responded to any texts and when we tried to call we got a message that the number could not receive calls. Took her 4 days to move in and we haven't seen any indication that she's moved out. In fact, a lot of her stuff is still in the backyard. Decided to request a welfare check today and the cop that stopped by said nobody answered, though it seemed to him like someone (Bob) was home as the cop could hear him and his truck was in the driveway. Strange times in the hood right now.

Seems like everybody on the boards is out to get the ol' Biffster. What everybody need to realize is that Biff loves them all in their own special individualized way, except RJ.

Thought my team Christmas lunch was tomorrow, so I ate my sandwich at my desk. Unfortunately it is today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back