• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Prosecutor who questioned Ford Shreds her case

Get over it cause I believe it’s going to happen. Despite all your anger, this will be an elected official selected by the majority of the Senate, a body voted in by the people for the people. The problem with you and your like (besides being sore losers) is that you fail to accept the opinion and decision of the majority. Your right of course but I believe it’s more that you just like hearing yourselves.

The majority? The states represented by Republican senators make up way less than half of the country.

Nothing there that would disqualify a nominee that I interviewed with a background/career as strong as BK.
Now cite the number of discrepancies that his Accuser has testified to, under oath.
I'll wait...…..

What’s so strong about his background and career?

He was a clerk who keep getting appointed based on his party loyalty.

Good point.

Now that I think of it, his temper tantrum was actually pretty Bzdelikian.

Also, remember how the #BzOut crew was ruining [Redacted]’s life and future with their mean words and gall to evaluate his competency relative to his coaching peers?

These Kavastans are like BzIn’ers with pleated khakis and tiki torches.

Get over it cause I believe it’s going to happen. Despite all your anger, this will be an elected official selected by the majority of the Senate, a body voted in by the people for the people. The problem with you and your like (besides being sore losers) is that you fail to accept the opinion and decision of the majority. Your right of course but I believe it’s more that you just like hearing yourselves.

Democratic senate candidates got 7 million more votes than republican senate candidates in 2016 (not to mention that Trump got 3 million fewer votes than his opponent). So the reality is that the minority is ruling over the majority and installing justices against the majority will, and that justice might be a rapist. #maga

Democratic senate candidates got 7 million more votes than republican senate candidates in 2016 (not to mention that Trump got 3 million fewer votes than his opponent). So the reality is that the minority is ruling over the majority and installing justices against the majority will, and that justice might be a rapist. #maga

Oh no, the POPULAR VOTE OFFENSE!! Damn I should of seen that coming.
You all are so predictable.

Last edited:
You’re the one talking about the will of the majority.

Oh no, the POPULAR VOTE OFFENSE!! Damn I should of seen that coming. You all are so predictable.

You specifically said "The problem with you and your like (besides being sore losers) is that you fail to accept the opinion and decision of the majority." which is wrong. Our system is set up to give advantage to the minority and right now the minority is ruling the majority and it is simply wrong to say that we refuse to accept the opinion and decisions of the majority, because you aren't the majority, you’re the minority.

Last edited:
You specifically said "The problem with you and your like (besides being sore losers) is that you fail to accept the opinion and decision of the majority." which is wrong. Our system is set up to give advantage to the minority and right now the minority is ruling the majority and it is simply wrong to say that we refuse to accept the opinion and decisions of the majority, because you aren't the majority, your the minority.

That's the truth, but the problem is that the GOP simply doesn't believe it. They constantly claim that all "Real Americans" support them, that they are the "Silent Majority", and so on and so forth. The fact that Trump lost the actual popular vote - that is, the votes of real people, and not 538 electors - by nearly three million, or that seven million more Americans voted Democratic for the Senate, doesn't matter to them. They increasingly seem willing to argue that acreage counts for more than people, and 538 electors count for more than 130 million-plus voters. Of course the electors count more in the Constitutional system of electing a POTUS, but don't pretend that they really represent "the will of the majority."

That's the truth, but the problem is that the GOP simply doesn't believe it. They constantly claim that all "Real Americans" support them, that they are the "Silent Majority", and so on and so forth. The fact that Trump lost the actual popular vote - that is, the votes of real people, and not 538 electors - by nearly three million, or that seven million more Americans voted Democratic for the Senate, doesn't matter to them. They increasingly seem willing to argue that acreage counts for more than people, and 538 electors count for more than 130 million-plus voters. Of course the electors count more in the Constitutional system of electing a POTUS, but don't pretend that they really represent "the will of the majority."

There's probably more than a bit of nostalgia in there for the days when only landowners-specifically white, male landowners-were allowed to vote.

The majority? The states represented by Republican senators make up way less than half of the country.

3126 counties to 70 for Clinton

A much better snapshot of the United States

You and She got your asses whipped and this against a Dem party renowned for Election shenanigans

:) Oh Happy Day!

Last edited:
There's probably more than a bit of nostalgia in there for the days when only landowners-specifically white, male landowners-were allowed to vote.

Nah, we just long for the day when you fucking bums will get an i.d.

How hard can it be?

Well, it’s not hard at all.

But then it fucks up the Democrats chances to vote 2 and 3..taking vans from station you cheating motherfuckers

Get an identification card. One person - one vote slimeballs

***** 5 Star Prospect

3126 counties to 70 for Clinton

A much better snapshot of the United States

You and She got your asses whipped and this against a Dem party renowned for Election shenanigans

:) Oh Happy Day!
Counties don't vote, dumbass.

Not to mention that it's not even close to being true and was pointed out to lectro but he's so much of a fucking infantile dumbass that he repeats the same bullshit over and over again.

It is very on-brand for ignorant country motherfuckers like Lectro to so closely identify with their county, because they have no other meaningful affiliations to identify with besides the regional college football team and a political party that weaponizes their racism.

Last edited:
Back