Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Committed Tax Fraud & Insurance Fraud & Bank Fraud

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever

Trump Committed Tax Fraud & Insurance Fraud & Bank Fraud

Quote Originally Posted by DeacWatcher View Post
    No matter but I tend to believe he is massively in debt.
    Doesnít matter what or who he owes as long as he owns the libs.

But seriously, none of this will matter to most Americans and nobody will change their mind based on this. If Trump and the Republicans and the Supreme Court win this election, thereís nothing to prevent long term entanglements between the White House, one party, and foreign interests.

Never Murdered My FIL
    I also assumed this was basically known when he refused to disclose his tax returns.

As with most of the truths about the piece of shit he is, those who didnít already know certainly wonít start to care now.

Trump Committed Tax Fraud & Insurance Fraud & Bank Fraud

For all those say that this doesnít matter....

Trump and the Trump Campaign obviously think it matters, or they wouldnít have fought so hard (and continue to fight hard) to keep them hidden.

This will be bad politically, legally, or both.

Never Murdered My FIL
    Quote Originally Posted by DistrictDeacon View Post
    For all those say that this doesnít matter....

Trump and the Trump Campaign obviously think it matters, or they wouldnít have fought so hard (and continue to fight hard) to keep them hidden.

They thought the access Hollywood tape would matter, they thought stormy Daniels would matter...

This isnít the first time they have miscalculated the depth of devotion from his cult. Who could possible still need convincing that this guy is a piece of shit huckster? I canít wrap my mind around any person with a fifth grade grasp on basic logic seeing this info and reversing course on this pint glass full of anal discharge.

Humble counterpoint: Being a playboy (groping, paying prostitutes) is part of the 80s/90s NYC business mogul image he spent decades cultivating and rode into office on. Debtors threatening to foreclose on him isn't.

Who knows if this moves the needle, but I don't think it's an easy equivalency.
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

top comment on the Fox News web story, fwiw.

semi-aquatic like otters be.

Wonder what Lindsey Graham, who made a big deal about Jamie Harrison relasing his returns (which he did), thinks of this.

Quote Originally Posted by DistrictDeacon View Post
    Bill Barr is drafting charges right now.

Well what do you know, heís a fucking con man. If only someone could have said something in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    That would be quite zinger for Biden to use in the debate.

Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    So, who is enforcing the law here

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    So, who is enforcing the law here
    Bidenís AG

Two biggest issues I see are paying Ivanka as a consultant and the abandonment of his partnership interest.
    Hungry

Quote Originally Posted by DeaconCav06 View Post
    Two biggest issues I see are paying Ivanka as a consultant and the abandonment of his partnership interest.
    ??

The dude is claiming billionaire status and yet has reported massive losses in almost every year for decades. Don't miss the forest for the trees. Whatever his actual wealth is, he's massively gaming the system to just avoid paying taxes altogether. Just think if you didn't have to pay taxes for decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
    Um i think he is a freak in a cheap carnival sideshow....
    Touche.

Very interesting Times article in reading it in its' entirety. From a birds' eye view, the golf course business has been a loser for the past decade. Now he's got hotels and Commercial real estate both of which COVID is hammering.

The him guaranteeing the debt so he could write off the losses was the most interesting thing to me. Smart, but dangerous.

I was a bit surprised to see that his claim of being under audit was actually true. But as Cav said, the abandonment of the partnership issue is the biggest deal. That is the basis of him being able to get the $100 million refund later on, and he seems to have retained an interest.

I don't think he's actually insolvent, but he would likely have to sell off some assets to pay off some debts on some others and to his ego that would appear like a failure, so he'd rather just keep feeding the few losers like Doral rather than just give them up, which is what gets him in trouble. I can see the golf courses being cash drains but actually him being able to liquidate. You can also see the bank of Isreal saying they'll refi the debt for him if he just ups and bombs Iran. This ain't gonna end well either way. He def needs to stay in office so no one has the balls to foreclose on one of these debts.
    Last edited by stugotz; 09-27-2020 at 10:18 PM.

Also kinda LOL'd when I saw how little the dude gave to Charity, but totally expected.