• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Blasey Ford’s Ex-Beau on “polygraph coaching” and “no fear of flying” .. oopsie

Yes, I travel frequently and I am amazed by the number of people who are getting blotto drunk at airport bars to overcome their fear of flying. Give me another shot bartender they scream as they cry about their upcoming flight. :confused: Nice "guess". I can only imagine her boarding a prop plane for a tourist excursion. She must have shotgunned 10 beers. :werd:

Here's a more likely explanation. She's a flawed human being and isn't always honest. Doesn't mean she was not assaulted. Doesn't mean she was. Continuing to focus on whether she was assaulted by Kavanaugh is silly.

Here’s a more likely explanation. Women suck it up and overcome their fears on a regular basis to accommodate men. By far the tougher gender.

Here’s a more likely explanation. Women suck it up and overcome their fears on a regular basis to accommodate men. By far the tougher gender.

This. Obviously they’re the tougher gender. Human beings come out of their vaginas. That’s hardcore.

So I missed how Blasey Ford’s ex-boyfriend became credible. Explain.

Exactly what the fuck does her "ex" and what he knows, have anything to do with this? She told her therapist about it 5 years ago.

Exactly what the fuck does her "ex" and what he knows, have anything to do with this? She told her therapist about it 5 years ago.

Then show the notes or shut the fuck up

She desperately does not want to be shown as the complete Fraud she most certainly is.

She also doesn’t want anybody sniffing around her bogus polygraph either

The person the ex said coached Ford denies it vehemently and said in her 25 years with the FBI she had never done anything like that.

Any lie that protects sexual predators is OK with lectro.

We’ll find out if the lady spoke with anyone else about blatant Blasy’s polygraph coaching session

Back