• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF at Florida State - October 20 3:30 ESPN2

Anyone on the thread watching from Incendiary Brewery at Bailey Park?

Another reason that we suck this season is because we haven't rocked our best glossy black helmets yet. :tard:

The matte black helmets blow.

Another reason that we suck this season is because we haven't rocked our best glossy black helmets yet. :tard:

The matte black helmets blow.

The matte black was trendy around the country for a year or two. Then everyone but wake went back to the normal helmets. I'm surprised we didn't just take the uniform we won the ACC title in and make it our traditional uniform. Everything else looks pretty corny including the C-3PO helmets.

The defense will be on the field after the half. It's imperative they get off the field without giving up points. I'd like to see Newman come in early if Hartman fails in the first series on offense. Newman and Carney/Colburn running could take advantage of FSU injuries on the OL and give the defense some rest. Successful rushing early could change the momentum.

Orlovsky at end of first half “Why are they not passing it?”

Start of second half “40 pass attempts just not fair to young QB”

We flat out stink this season.

Not all that surprising, but still disappointing.

And just like that they forget how to defend a run up the middle

Getting embarrassed on a weekly basis. This team is pathetic.

Can we just get East Forsyth's defense to play for us the rest of the season? They can't be worse than this shit I'm seeing.

Back