• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Melo Eggleston Leaves the Program

At best Melo was going to get 6-8 mpg. The way this thread looks you'd think we lost a combination of Tim and Chill, Sr.

We took a shot at a legacy player and it didn't work out. Big fucking deal.

The way recruiting is going is a BFD. This is barely a deal at all.

I am mostly kidding when I hype him up, but I do think he has a better shot at making the rotation than Lewis or Wright at this point. But that's just wild speculation on my part.

Well that would certainly be a pleasant surprise...I hope Brandon's optimism and hype is warranted. Oh what's that, did somebody say something about Joseph Ammonett?? ;-)

Who is Newman?

51D2UEjoIGL._SY445_.jpg

I am curious how John Newman will do at Clemson.

I just find it an incredibly stupid argument today. Start it back up in April dude. That equals logic. What your doing equals hot air and stupidity. And btw, a waste of that hot air and your time.

Ummm, I'm pretty sure some wanted him gone before the ACC Tourney even. Hell I wanted him gone after the loss to Drake. What are you talking about here?

Whats higher: the percentage of Rchill posts on this thread or the rate of players transferring out of Wake Forest since Danny Manning started working at Wake Forest?

Me too. I think he's going to be very good.

Also curious about Nate Laszewski at Notre Dame.

And Keyshawn Woods at Ohio State (though that's a little different).

I think y’all are looking for an argument I’m not making.

You argue so many different things and so incessantly that nobody has the time, nor the inclination to keep track of what it is you're trying to say. It's getting to the point where I read what you say and I don't even care enough to digest it. It's like "words words words, I didn't make that argument, I'm always right, you know that right? words words etc." At least you're getting your money's worth before your exile after we go 14-17 or 15-16 and lose AGAIN in one of the many "play-in" rounds of what used to be the ACCT.

You argue so many different things and so incessantly that nobody has the time, nor the inclination to keep track of what it is you're trying to say. It's getting to the point where I read what you say and I don't even care enough to digest it. It's like "words words words, I didn't make that argument, I'm always right, you know that right? words words etc." At least you're getting your money's worth before your exile after we go 14-17 or 15-16 and lose AGAIN in one of the many "play-in" rounds of what used to be the ACCT.

Lol. I’m most certainly not always right. I’m not a huge Scalia fan, but if you take his approach to my posts you’ll be alright. Just read what’s there, not what you want to be there or what you think I actually mean. Reading with charity and common sense helps too.

Lol. I’m most certainly not always right. I’m not a huge Scalia fan, but if you take his approach to my posts you’ll be alright. Just read what’s there, not what you want to be there or what you think I actually mean. Reading with charity and common sense helps too.

Invoking dead SCOTUS justices...aren't you cute? Cuz you are in the vanguard of charitable debating around here. GTFO.

I went to a Hornets/Trailblazers game in the early 90 and got Mugsy Bogus, Johnny Newman, Mike Gminiski, Kenny Gattison and Larry Johnson's autograph... I still have that piece of paper for a yellow legal pad
It was awesome...Hornets lost though

Back