• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

At this point, the Raptors can just quadruple team Giannis in the paint. Bucks can't hit anything.

Kyle Lowry dominating a game with Giannis and Kawhi on the floor is not what I expected.

Lopez as well. Especially after a rough start.

Where does Sonya Curry rank on the all-time GILF list? It has to be tough for Steph and Seth's women that their mother-in-law is still hotter than they are.

Second quarter gonna haunt Blazers/Stotts/Aminu for a while.

Aminu gets off to the great start in quarter 1, then in quarter 2, the Warriors just stop guarding him and he was as terrible as possible. That corner 3 that the wind blew about 4 feet to the right of the basket was about as good as any of us could have done on a wide open not even trying to guard you corner 3.

You get a chance to go up 70-45 at the half on the road, you take it. Instead Aminu was god awful for about 5-6 minutes and the "only 15 point lead" you knew was going to evaporate.

Stotts used Aminu to pressure Draymond, but you gotta look at Harkless or Turner or anyone who can make a layup or hit the rim on offense.

I didn't realize he had that many prior offenses. Don't you have to have several to get that punishment?

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - Two Game 7s for Mother's Day

The Bucks bench are destroying the Raptors in the first half.

Why wouldn't Anthony Davis stay? In one year your books are Holiday/Davis/Zion and no one else.

How have ratings been these conference finals? What a waste of time.

Whatever they are, they will be even worse tonight. Why have a game end during the biggest non super bowl television event in the last 15 years?

How have ratings been these conference finals? What a waste of time.

It’s two small markets and a non US market. They are going to terrible. I think the Raptors win tonight, but the Bucks are going to win the series.

Back