• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump's kowtowing to hate leads to synagogue shootings and more

Yes, we should.

No we shouldn't. He has ASKED his followers to beat people up.

He has told his followers to us 2nd Amendment tactics to confront opponents.

Since he took office hate crimes are skyrocketing. This is a fact.

Yea, I’m sorry but anyone who thinks Trump is the greatest president of their lifetime is either stupid or wicked.

Wake up if you can.

people really hate to admit when they were wrong

Yea.

When offered evidence to the contrary, they literally ignore it.

Like, the MAGAbomber was an openly ardent trump supporter. Trump has derided CNN and called the media the enemy of the people. The bomber had a shirt that says �CNN sucks!!� at a Trump rally. Trump calls for his opponents to be body slammed or roughed up. MAGAbomber sends CNN a bomb. GTB says we should be surprised this happened.

Willful ignorance, for some very strange yet unsurprising reason.

I am literally one of the only people on the board who has actively admitted when he was wrong about something. Check the Kavanaugh thread.

You guys don't get this. I am what the middle looks like. The reds hate me because I'm ok with a woman's right to choose, the blues hate me because I'm not on board with social welfare.

I am literally one of the only people on the board who has actively admitted when he was wrong about something. Check the Kavanaugh thread.

You guys don't get this. I am what the middle looks like. The reds hate me because I'm ok with a woman's right to choose, the blues hate me because I'm not on board with social welfare.

You didn't address how wrong you are about saying Trump holds no responsibility for the spiking of hate crimes since he took office.

You didn't address how many racists he is surrounded by, his racist and bigoted rhetoric, his calls for violence towards opponents.

Do you realize that besides being the moral thing to do to help those who need help that the "social welfare" system creates millions of jobs? Food stamps create jobs in farms, trucking, stores and is morally correct. Housing vouchers makes billions for real estate people and creates jobs around the properties as well as keeping the country from having tent cities for the millions more who would be homeless.

OMG - you are sooooo interesting! A real free thinker!

You are basically what a normal conservative use to be in America, trying to defend what conservative has now become in America, while at the same time being far right to the rest of the modern world.

Trump has enabled violence with his supporters the same way Obama enabled citywide rioting/looting with his. Both did not/have not taken the proper steps to stop it, either.

no, the reds don't hate you at all because you're willing to shill for Trump. the blues hate you because you hate America

You are basically what a normal conservative use to be in America, trying to defend what conservative has now become in America, while at the same time being far right to the rest of the modern world.

Ehh, far right movements definitely aren't just an America thing. In fact, they're probably growing more prominent and extreme in Europe and South America.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36130006

https://jacobinmag.com/2018/10/latin-america-right-turn-bolsonaro-middle-class

Trump has enabled violence with his supporters the same way Obama enabled citywide rioting/looting with his. Both did not/have not taken the proper steps to stop it, either.

What citywide looting and rioting? What did Obama say and do to "enable" people to "loot and riot"?

The Islamic Center of Pittsburgh has so far raised over $70,000 to be donated to the families of the victims at Tree of Life. This is what America is about. As opposed to POTUS saying houses of worship need more guns.

Somehow I don't think "the middle" believes that Trump is the greatest POTUS of their lifetimes. LOL.

Back