• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump's kowtowing to hate leads to synagogue shootings and more

First, let's hope that this person is caught quickly. Second, could we just let the cops do their investigation first before coming to conclusions.

Three cops shot as well.

At least one shooter was shouting anti-Semetic and Nazi slogans according to local media.

CNN and MSNBC is saying they have caught the shooter.

The shooter is injured. He's a 46 yo white man.

They say 8-10 fatalities and 12 shot.

Last edited:
I see you haven’t met drama queen RJ

No, I know. But for all we know, this person could be a radical Muslim, radical evangelical, Moorish Nation, sovereign citizen or some other hate group just as easily as it could be 1 of our many white supremacist groups. And who knows if said person has pledged fealty to Trump. This is the same as that blonde woman on that other thread who says she isn't a conspiracy theorist right before she espouses a conspiracy theory.

There are lots of radical Muslims, Moorish nation members who are 46 yo, white men yelling, "All these Jews need to die".

Let’s hope this troubled man gets the mental help he needs.

There are lots of radical Muslims, Moorish nation members who are 46 yo, white men yelling, "All these Jews need to die".

I checked out a news site when I saw this, and all it says is they have a man in custody and he said "All these Jews need to die". Didn't even say he was white. And we certainly don't know his political or religious beliefs yet. But before we even had that information, you're blaming Trump. We've had tons of mass murders before Trump entered the White House. And we'll have tons after. I know it's a novel idea in our current political climate, but why not let the cops do their job first and issue their findings before leaping to our own findings.

No, I know. But for all we know, this person could be a radical Muslim, radical evangelical, Moorish Nation, sovereign citizen or some other hate group just as easily as it could be 1 of our many white supremacist groups. And who knows if said person has pledged fealty to Trump. This is the same as that blonde woman on that other thread who says she isn't a conspiracy theorist right before she espouses a conspiracy theory.

This

I checked out a news site when I saw this, and all it says is they have a man in custody and he said "All these Jews need to die". Didn't even say he was white. And we certainly don't know his political or religious beliefs yet. But before we even had that information, you're blaming Trump. We've had tons of mass murders before Trump entered the White House. And we'll have tons after. I know it's a novel idea in our current political climate, but why not let the cops do their job first and issue their findings before leaping to our own findings.

Not my fault your site didn't have current info.

Trump has said "there are many fine people" who espouse Neo-Nazi words and has called himself a Nationalist (which is what Nazis and white supremacist call themselves). He's doubled, tripled and quadrupled down on calling himself a Nationalist.

The Bully Pulpit has power.

But make it about RJ not the hate killer. It's so much easier.

Trump has said "there are many fine people" who espouse Neo-Nazi words and has called himself a Nationalist (which is what Nazis and white supremacist call themselves). He's doubled, tripled and quadrupled down on calling himself a Nationalist.

Did the site you linked have that info? I couldn't find it.

Dude, of course Trump has poured all sorts of fuel on a bunch of fires. But we've had a large number of mass murders before Trump was on our political scene, and we have no idea at this point whether this killer is a Trump hater or lover or Trump neutral. For all we know he could be a radical glass blower who hates anyone who destroys glasses at weddings. Yes, the Florida wannabe bomber was heavily influenced by Trump. But we have no idea about this guy yet. So let the cops do their investigation instead of making up our own facts.

Thoughts and prayers

Back