• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-19 College Basketball Season-Long Thread

UGA has no point guard and generally struggles to score. Crean does have the players playing hard and Stegeman is sold out for a .500 team playing an unranked squad from the Big 12. It's hard to remember what enthusiasm looks or feels like.

not really

Clemson missed 6 of their last 7 FTs

my only critique was that they should have waited a little longer to foul up three with 10 seconds left, not right away

So, maybe play solid D for 10 seconds guarding the 3 point line instead of making it a free throw contest?

By the way, ESPN just went to the commercial break of KU/UK playing "100 Miles and Running" by Logic, and this line was clear as a bell

New York, to L.A., Hawaii, Japan
I'm the motherfuckin' man, 'least I'm feelin' like I am

So, some ESPN intern is getting fired for that.

Anyone watching Syracuse @ VT? It's Ugly Uniform Night in Blacksburg.

Feels like Manning popped up at Mizzou tonight. They blew a 14 pt lead with 2 minutes left to lose in oT vs LSU.

Chris Mullen vs. Patrick Ewing on Fox. More ex-star/pro's coaching.

Feels like Manning popped up at Mizzou tonight. They blew a 14 pt lead with 2 minutes left to lose in oT vs LSU.

It's been going around in college hoop. On Saturday, Old Dominion led UTSA by 17 with 3 minutes to go and by 14 with 2:13 to go (at that point ODU's win probability was 99.8%). Yet, ODU managed to lose by 1. Clemson also had a 98.9% win probability up 66-61 with 25 seconds left, but managed to lose.

LSU/Missouri was a reallly fun game to have moneyline cash on Mizzou

Feel your pain. Just a joy to have ODU -3 on Saturday.

Dewan Hernandez leaving Miami for NBA draft prep. He was ruled ineligible for the rest of this season and nearly half of next for accepting stuff from an agent. This is player fallout from the FBI probe.

Just glancing at college hoops and Kansas, State, and Tech are all in single digits after the 12 min timeout.

And UVA survives in OT after wasting a 14 point lead.

At least this time State made a big comeback and lost to a good team.

Back