Page 13 of 353 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182363113 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Quote Originally Posted by Shooshmoo View Post
    This is some serious horseshoe shit. But I appreciate the DSA contingent admission that they care about brown people as long as they are already in the US. Fuck errrrbody else.
    Jeez you are really awful.

Like the internationalist anti-war org here is really the problem with American foreign policy and not caring about lives in other places. Thatís a boneheaded take.

A Young Go-Hard
    So the wise General nicknamed "Mad Dog", who took 30 seconds deciding to drone strike an Iraqi wedding, killing 42 civilians, is the reasonable military mind that Trump should be listening to on Syria
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muka...party_massacre
    Draxx them sklounst

Quote Originally Posted by myDeaconmyhand View Post
    How things actually work is that America shouldnt be involved in middle eastern civil wars, and we definitely shouldnt be taking sides of sectarian conflicts, arming and training "rebels", to then fight those same American trained rebels in a future conflict. It's a goddamn waste of American lives.

I agree with all this, but America essentially created ISIS with the idiotic 2003 invasion of Iraq and the Arab Spring. I follow the Colin Powell line of logic that if you break it you buy it. How can we just walk away from a deadly dangerous problem that we were so instrumental in creating? I am fine with developing a new strategy to resolve the problem, but thatís not whilst we are doing, we are walking away.
    Birds are real.

Robert O'Kelley

Quote Originally Posted by MHBDemon View Post
    Like the internationalist anti-war org here is really the problem with American foreign policy and not caring about lives in other places. Thatís a boneheaded take.
    You offer fucking nothing other than criticism. You're trash.

Robert O'Kelley

Trump makes nearly universally criticized decision to pull out of Syria immediately.

MHB: ok, but what about the Dems?

Go fuck yourself dude. You just suck.

You offer fucking nothing other than criticism. You're trash.
    This is odd because you never provide any substantive counter arguments. Keep hiding behind some bullshit excuse that your opinions are out there and that people can go find them. Perhaps if i knew what you objected to...

Trump makes nearly universally criticized decision to pull out of Syria immediately.

I donít know what your point is asshole.

Go suck off a Lockheed Martin lobbyist.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    I agree with all this, but America essentially created ISIS with the idiotic 2003 invasion of Iraq and the Arab Spring. I follow the Colin Powell line of logic that if you break it you buy it. How can we just walk away from a deadly dangerous problem that we were so instrumental in creating? I am fine with developing a new strategy to resolve the problem, but thatís not whilst we are doing, we are walking away.
    That would be fine logic if we had a military capable of doing big things besides breaking and buying.

Great discussion. All viewpoints welcome. "Wake Forest Family"

Scooter Banks
    Birdman made my point in a nicer way. Packing up and leaving now is stupid. And the DSA contingent is more concerned with platitudes than helping folks.

This is some serious horseshoe shit. But I appreciate the DSA contingent admission that they care about brown people as long as they are already in the US. Fuck errrrbody else.
    truly the worst
    We're going to be good again.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    That would be fine logic if we had a military capable of doing big things besides breaking and buying.
    If that is true we need to find some other way of fixing the problem we exacerbated, not just wash our hands and say "war is hell, we're done."

Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    If that is true we need to find some other way of fixing the problem we exacerbated, not just wash our hands and say "war is hell, we're done."
    Agreed, but I think this can and should be accompanied by a commitment to not fight wars that only lobbyists and shareholders benefit from. Trumpís pull out, like everything he does, sucks, but Iím kind of shocked that professing anti-war sentiment is being equated to being anti-ďbrown peopleĒ by Sig and Shoo (who unsurprisingly appear to have taken their respective balls and gone home).
    We're going to be good again.

Robert O'Kelley

So unsurprising that someone might not be immediately posting at 10pm on a Saturday night. What you up to tonight, Strick?

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    So unsurprising that someone might not be immediately posting at 10pm on a Saturday night. What you up to tonight, Strick?
    Did we beat Memphis? How about Tennessee?

Quote Originally Posted by Strickland33 View Post
    Agreed, but I think this can and should be accompanied by a commitment to not fight wars that only lobbyists and shareholders benefit from.
    Yes, please.
    Birds are real.

A Young Go-Hard
    Quote Originally Posted by Strickland33 View Post
    Agreed, but I think this can and should be accompanied by a commitment to not fight wars that only lobbyists and shareholders benefit from. Trumpís pull out, like everything he does, sucks, but Iím kind of shocked that professing anti-war sentiment is being equated to being anti-ďbrown peopleĒ by Sig and Shoo (who unsurprisingly appear to have taken their respective balls and gone home).
    Shoo doesn't seem to realize that all people that die in the Arab middle east are brown, it's not a racially diverse place. ISIS are also "brown" people. Racial reductionism is a very very stupid way to critisize isolationism.
    Draxx them sklounst

Robert O'Kelley

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Did we beat Memphis? How about Tennessee?
    I have bad news.