Page 415 of 474 FirstFirst ... 315365405410411412413414415416417418419420425465 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,300 of 9472

Thread: 2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL68 View Post
    I think you should totally change the course of your life due to hysterics. Sounds like a smart decision to me.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opin...te-doomsayers/
    *chef's kiss*

OK, at least we have concluded that having any discussions where I don't agree with you is pointless.
    You're flailing, man. Nobody agrees with you. Hell, you even got accused of Bernie-Broing up the thread. Time to take the L, spark a j, and queue up some Widespread Panic or something.
    We're going to be good again.

Quote Originally Posted by Strickland33 View Post
    LK just needs to wait for all of the facts to come out
    I'd vote for her 1000 times over Trump. Doesn't excuse her for lying in this instance.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Karma View Post
    I'd vote for her 1000 times over Trump. Doesn't excuse her for lying in this instance.
    What lie?

Quote Originally Posted by Shooshmoo View Post
    LK and Chris -- that's the problem. People like them lend credence to and get distracted by the unsubstantiated attacks by right wing media about something irrelevant that happened 45 years ago, which then hits with the same force as our fucking treasonous President committing daily impeachable offenses. "Well, sure Trump and all, but that Warren also has credibility issues and I think we should examine them."
    Show where either Chris or I equated Warren to Trump? I'll hang up and wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooshmoo View Post
    Who am I?
    A blouse wearing poodle walker. That’s who you are.

Stop with the whattaboutism.

Warren pretty clearly has a credibility problem.
    No she doesn’t....or at least she shouldn’t for two marginal fibs or at worst exaggerations. Our current president just told the world that Obama left the military without any ammunition and we’re worried about Warren exaggerating why she was fired from a job nearly 50 years ago and saying she has a credibility problem? Bullshit.
    Birds are real.

Show where either Chris or I equated Warren to Trump? I'll hang up and wait.
    That’s not the problem. Criticism of Warren as a Presidential Candidate entails inherent comparisons to her probable opponent. It makes zero sense to worry about “Warren’s credibility problem” or any democrat at this point when the current President, and their likely opponent, lies every time he opens his mouth about substantial issues that affect our security and economy. A lie, which we are not even sure is a lie, about a minor thing that happen ~50 years ago is so inconsequential by the inherent comparison to her opponent, the only context in which this so called lie matters, it’s laughable to suggest it causes a “credibility problem.”
    Birds are real.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Every dude here has told a worse ”lie” than that to his wife probably in the last week.

It’s pathetic how much humans seek symmetry and balance. We can’t get our heads around the idea that one party is a corrupt organization and the other party is just a loose collection of humans with basic human flaws.

Basic human flaws like wearing blackface with the nickname “coonman”?

Or a black man wearing a tan suit? Amirite?

You're flailing, man. Nobody agrees with you. Hell, you even got accused of Bernie-Broing up the thread. Time to take the L, spark a j, and queue up some Widespread Panic or something.
    By the collection of hypersensitive progressive warriors here yourself included?

I said that even if you took the worst explanation it wasn't a big deal. Does that sound like "bernie broing"?

Don't make me laugh
    Last edited by ChrisL68; 10-09-2019 at 02:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Angus View Post
    Basic human flaws like wearing blackface with the nickname “coonman”?
    Are you referring to republican governor of Alabama, Kaye Ivey, and her black face shenanigans 50 years ago while in college?
    Birds are real.

This thread is a good reminder that all people, not just pubs, will twist themselves into contortions defending people they think will help them gain power.
    Last edited by Junebug; 10-09-2019 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug View Post
    This tread is a good reminder that all people, not just pubs, will twist themselves into contortions defending people they think will help them gain power.
    What?

Rusty Larue
    What?
    This is why defending Brad and attacking Chris is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by DeaconSig View Post
    This is why defending Brad and attacking Chris is stupid.
    Who is defending Brad?

Chris is the one taking his conspiracy theories seriously.

Yes, me taking conspiracy theories "seriously"

Saying that Warren's story about this time in her life doesn't exactly jibe with 2007 remarks, and even if you accept the worst explanation for it, that it isn't a big deal.

Strickland continues his transformation into RJ.

PS: I don't even like Widespread Panic that much. I saw them with John Fogerty at Lockn and thought it was cool
    Last edited by ChrisL68; 10-09-2019 at 09:16 AM.

2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

Saying that Warren's story about this time in her life doesn't exactly jibe with 2007 remarks, and even if you accept the worst explanation for it, that it isn't a big deal.

PS: I don't even like Widespread Panic that much. I saw them with John Fogerty at Lockn and thought it was cool
    bald boomer biden bro triggered

Expanding Mod Powers

CONSPIRACY !