Page 418 of 677 FirstFirst ... 318368408413414415416417418419420421422423428468518 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,360 of 13538

Thread: 2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

  1. #8341
    weren't you just chiding all of us yesterday for not being Allies

  2. #8342
    THE quintessential dwarf dartsndeacs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    paradise
    Posts
    46,005
    All these corporations in the world rooting against Warren is like the only thing that may give DJT 5 extra years.
    just drivin' round in John Voight's car

  3. #8343
    Dickie Hemric
    sailordeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Liver than you'll ever be
    Posts
    13,607
    Hillary's hanging around hoping the dems figure out that they have a bunch of unelectable losers on their hands and will eventually have to turn to her

  4. #8344
    I take hydroxychloroquine
    BiffTannen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hill Valley
    Posts
    38,024
    Quote Originally Posted by palmab03 View Post
    All these corporations in the world rooting against Warren is like the only thing that may give DJT 5 extra years.
    Their job is to maximize shareholder value.

  5. #8345
    Quote Originally Posted by sailordeac View Post
    Hillary's hanging around hoping the dems figure out that they have a bunch of unelectable losers on their hands and will eventually have to turn to her
    LOL. That's the GOP hope. For unelectable losers, most of them are doing rather well in the polls against Trump thus far. If Trump was so great, he should be beating all of these "unelectable losers" by double digits in the polls already.

  6. #8346
    Robert O'Kelley
    dot com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winston-Salem
    Posts
    7,409
    We need someone sexy like that Canadian PM.

  7. #8347
    Literally the only reason Hillary even bothered to respond is that she has a new book coming out. I dont know a aingle person that thinks for even one second that she is running.

    I personally have wanted her to go away, but I think she could be a great foil to Trump's efforts to avoid the Impeachment process. She should be front and center reminding the world how much scrutiny she went through and contrast it with Trump's obstruction.

  8. #8348
    Quote Originally Posted by sailordeac View Post
    Hillary's hanging around hoping the dems figure out that they have a bunch of unelectable losers on their hands and will eventually have to turn to her
    Example A of conservatives aimlessly wandering around looking for more Clinton content to consume.

  9. #8349
    Quote Originally Posted by Highland Deac View Post
    LOL. That's the GOP hope. For unelectable losers, most of them are doing rather well in the polls against Trump thus far. If Trump was so great, he should be beating all of these "unelectable losers" by double digits in the polls already.
    You mean trailing two so-called socialists by between 9-11% isn't good?

  10. #8350
    Dickie Hemric
    sailordeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Liver than you'll ever be
    Posts
    13,607
    Quote Originally Posted by Highland Deac View Post
    LOL. That's the GOP hope. For unelectable losers, most of them are doing rather well in the polls against Trump thus far. If Trump was so great, he should be beating all of these "unelectable losers" by double digits in the polls already.
    If you are happy with them and with those polls, then be my guest and enjoy them while you can.

  11. #8351
    Do you anticipate that Donald's numbers go up as he's impeached and tried by the Senate, while simultaneously taking heat from both parties and outspoken advocates of his for allowing a possible genocide in Kurdistan?

  12. #8352
    Dickie Hemric
    sailordeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Liver than you'll ever be
    Posts
    13,607
    unless things change considerably, I don't think any of the current dem candidates can beat Trump

  13. #8353
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilchard View Post
    She is homely. Even when she was young, she was about as "meh" a girl could be:

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    Shes no Miss America. The problem is she aint no Miss Congeniality either.
    Lol Im not saying shes a 10, but she isnt ugly. Weve had some troll-looking men try to become President but no one dismissed their chances for being unattractive.

  14. #8354
    Quote Originally Posted by sailordeac View Post
    unless things change considerably, I don't think any of the current dem candidates can beat Trump
    So you do anticipate that Donald's numbers go up as he's impeached and tried by the Senate, while simultaneously taking heat from both parties and outspoken advocates of his for allowing a possible genocide in Kurdistan?

  15. #8355
    Quote Originally Posted by sailordeac View Post
    unless things change considerably, I don't want any of the current dem candidates to beat Trump
    There fixed it for our tertiary syphilitic comrade.

  16. #8356
    Quote Originally Posted by DeaconSig View Post
    IIRC, Jh was a big proponent of the "Hilary is going to primary Obama" narrative in 2010-2011. Conservatives are just obsessed with the Clintons.
    Ready made talking point that makes the rounds on their media channels and email chains. Clintons have been a talking point for the conservatives since the early days of email - easy pickings and we know the OWGs aren't big advocates of mixing things up.

  17. #8357
    Dickie Hemric
    sailordeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Liver than you'll ever be
    Posts
    13,607
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Gossett Jr View Post
    There fixed it for our tertiary syphilitic comrade.
    Unfortunately, this really is the best you can do, loser.

  18. #8358
    Dickie Hemric
    sailordeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Liver than you'll ever be
    Posts
    13,607
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeforest22890 View Post
    So you do anticipate that Donald's numbers go up as he's impeached and tried by the Senate, while simultaneously taking heat from both parties and outspoken advocates of his for allowing a possible genocide in Kurdistan?
    he'll likely have enough on election day against any of these dems

  19. #8359

    2020 Democratic Presidential Nominees

    It should have absolutely no bearing on her electability, but HC is not a physically attractive person. Like at all. Shes got the classic homely, frumpy suburban white woman with money style.

  20. #8360
    Quote Originally Posted by sailordeac View Post
    he'll likely have enough on election day against any of these dems
    In light of the above details, why do you believe this?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •