• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF @ Duke 12:30 November 24 RSN

And Greg doesn't even seem close to 100% healthy, yet he's doin' his thang. Hope he can make an impact in the NFL, but I wonder if another year of strength-training might be beneficial. Probably not necc as long as the right, patient team drafts him. Hey Falcons, add him to the Julio, Calvin and Sanu mix and look the Eff out!!

He looks like a young Tyreek Hill.

Massive win for the program. I don’t think enough can be said about Clawson. Could’ve easily packed up shop multiple times after tough losses but stayed the course, completely turned around the defense and held the offense together with a backup QB

Newman's QB rating today is now 200!
Jones is 84

Massive win for the program. I don’t think enough can be said about Clawson. Could’ve easily packed up shop multiple times after tough losses but stayed the course, completely turned around the defense and held the offense together with a backup QB

+1

Back