• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF @ Duke 12:30 November 24 RSN

Just a wonderful game. Really enjoyable afternoon. Agree with the sentiments above -- continue to be impressed with Clawson and this defensive turnaround

He looks like a young Tyreek Hill.

I love Dortch

Tyreek Hill was a world class sprinter in high school - Greg is fast, but not that fast

Greg is a better route runner than Hill was in college

Never mind me, didn't factor in his knee hitting as he regained control! Still wish Cade had gotten to the house as he is certainly deserving of that icing on the cake. But Sage is going to be VERY GOOD for us over the next couple seasons.

Also, sidebar: this color guy is BEYOND AWFUL!!

Last edited:
Clawson obviously works hard to prepare his teams on both sides of the ball. After the Clemson game I never would have believed that our defense would look anything like it has today. Magnificent coaching job.

Feeling pretty good about the W here.

magnificent coaching job by Clawson to get us out of the ditch (which, in fairness, he helped steer us into) and to our 3rd consecutive bowl for the second time in history

Soooo ... Did anyone predict this awesome level of massacre?

I'm just so confused on how wellman could find clawson but fuck up basketball so bad. Wonder if he's been making "work" trips to Vegas

Back