• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

will this be the game that gets Manning fired

Fucking bull shit...burn it fucking down.

Playing from behind, they had a guy miss 4 consecutive free throws in crunch time and we still managed to lose to them. That really was incredible.

I'm officially #manningout now. This is unacceptable in year 5. We are perpetually rebuilding from nothing - We never built anything!

I'm officially #manningout now. This is unacceptable in year 5. We are perpetually rebuilding from nothing - We never built anything!

always interesting to find out each fan’s tipping point

There are still "fans" unwilling to point the finger at Manning over on 247/Facebook. Just read that this game is on Childress for not driving, and then watched that person argue that Manning has no responsibility for what occurred.

There are still "fans" unwilling to point the finger at Manning over on 247/Facebook. Just read that this game is on Childress for not driving, and then watched that person argue that Manning has no responsibility for what occurred.

name names

Is THIS finally rock bottom or is there farther to fall?

Were there worse teams in college basketball last year? It’s hard to believe that there could be. If this isn’t rock bottom, then just fold the team already.

What's worse than losing is how little intensity this team has. That's on the coach.
None of Manning's teams have played hard. This is his worse fault by far --beyond questionable in game coaching. He does not inspire or motivate his players to give maximum effort, and this is likely tied into the high transfer numbers.

always interesting to find out each fan’s tipping point

Seriously. Loses to a perennial bottom feeder from a low major conference and now they’re like “it may be time to make some changes.”

Well that was really something. So many turnovers combined with the inability to guard the post. We are really looking at another horrible season. This needs to be Manning’s last year.

Well that was really something. So many turnovers combined with the inability to guard the post. We are really looking at another horrible season. This needs to be Manning’s last year.
If Manning coaches another game, it is one too many.

None of Manning's teams have played hard. This is his worse fault by far --beyond questionable in game coaching. He does not inspire or motivate his players to give maximum effort, and this is likely tied into the high transfer numbers.

Yep. He does not inspire them. I doubt they like him. Most importantly, I think they know he has not clue what the hell he is doing.

Yep. He does not inspire them. I doubt they like him. Most importantly, I think they know he has not clue what the hell he is doing.

Woods, Crawford and Doral definitely didnt like him.

Woods, Crawford and Doral definitely didnt like him.

Which indicates irreparable harm to the program to me. Not sure it’s fixable. Time to blow it up again and start over. I do love a good coaching search.

Back