• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dear RChill,

You keep posting that Clawson is just as bad as Manning. This is weirdly after you admonished anybody who compared Manning and [Redacted]’s records.

No I don’t. Unlike many posters, I don’t offer conclusions based on stats taken out of context. Clawson can be a good coach and our program can be meh at best at the same time. The latter shouldn’t be enough to save Wellman’s job.

Anyone who doesn't understand that the standards for success at Wake Forest are different for football and basketball, as measured by winning percentage, is just stupid.

Completely agree.

I’m glad to see other posters willing to hold our basketball program to the highest standards and support the necessary steps to restore it as the crown jewel of our athletic program.

Completely agree.

I’m glad to see other posters willing to hold our basketball program to the highest standards and support the necessary steps to restore it as the crown jewel of our athletic program.

I can’t wait for March 2019. No more Manning and no more RChildress107.

I’m sure you’ll reappear under another username, but you’re so damn pompous, man. Just an awful, awful poster.

pompous and wrong. the internet in a nutshell.

Back