• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- Richmond Spiders -- 7:30 pm Saturday NBC Sports Network

No offense to Childress, but he’s the last player I’d go to for any kind of opinion on the coaching staff or team morale.

For obvious reasons.
He's likely the first one offered up for interviews for those same obvious reasons. And that he is the only returning upperclassman.

In all seriousness, why would anyone go to a Wake game at this point? Uninspired, poorly coached basketball is really not a lot of fun to watch.

I believe the band members are, to some extent, required to go.

I believe the band members are, to some extent, required to go.

They should boycott too. Can't say I support all the political walkouts, but this is much more important :cool:.

An empty arena against Duke and Carolina would be the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

An empty arena against Duke and Carolina would be the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

Not a chance. Can’t miss a chance to see good basketball players.

He's likely the first one offered up for interviews for those same obvious reasons. And that he is the only returning upperclassman.

Mucius also had some quotes from Les and sounded pretty positive.

I really like Mucius. I hope he sticks around for our new coach.

Mucius also had some quotes from Les and sounded pretty positive.

I really like Mucius. I hope he sticks around for our new coach.

Fwiw, we (reporters, media, whatever you want to call me/us) get the opportunity request who we want. So it's not that Brandon is fed to us because of his ties to the staff, it's much more a function of wanting to speak to someone who impacted the game and is a good interview. He fits both categories early this season.

My laptop battery is about dead, so I'm about done for tonight with the brief recap, Manning video and quotes from Mucius & Childress. I have more tomorrow morning as we wait for good football news.

Not a chance. Can’t miss a chance to see good basketball players.

This was the case for Most of the 1980s... except we would have to drive to GBO to see the good teams. I'm no historian, but I'd bet the last decade would rank as the worst decade in program history.

This was the case for Most of the 1980s... except we would have to drive to GBO to see the good teams. I'm no historian, but I'd bet the last decade would rank as the worst decade in program history.

since the ACC was formed, the worst 10-year WF ACC winning percentage is .317 (45-97) from 1982-83 through 1991-92

The second worst 10-year stretch is the most recent 10 years at .331 (57-115) - but that includes two years of Dino. After this season the clear loser for worst 10-year stretch will be these 10 years. If we somehow win 4 ACC games, which seems ambitious, we'll have a 10-year ACC regular season winning percentage of .287 (50-124) including a winning record from Dino in his last season

I was out last night and went to check the score of the game when I knew it would be over. Saw the score and thought to myself, “Good”. I honestly don’t remember being like this during the [Redacted] years. Even with that clown the team could beat someone decent every now and then. This season is a new low, but piling up awful losses might change things.

Then again, maybe not. Watch Manning go 1-17 in the ACC with the one win being against Duke and Wellman names him coach for life.

Back