• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- Richmond Spiders -- 7:30 pm Saturday NBC Sports Network

I’m not sure what is worse. Watching our team give up 37 points in the first half to a 2-5 team full of players with man buns. Or listening to this announcer suck Chris Mooney’s dick the entire half.

Richmond moves the ball and penetrates and ends up with a good shot. We pass, stand around, then pass again then jack up a 3. My grandmother could coach better than this crap. It's like this game after game. We have a figurehead from the NBA who can't coach a lick.

We should be playing Hoard, Brown and Mucius at least 18 minutes each in the second half. I'd put Sharone at the point

Our bigs are so bad. I’m not sure that there’s any point in letting them play.

In a decade of player development disappointments I think Starr might be the biggest. I legit thought he would push for All-ACC HM this year.

In a decade of player development disappointments I think Starr might be the biggest. I legit thought he would push for All-ACC HM this year.
Some people REALLY overrated Manning's ability to coach up Sarr.

We should but count on Okeke coming in to create more havoc FOR the Deacs with his mistakes. It's time to play for a win and stop rewarding hustle in practice that can't produce in the game.

Ikenna Smart has been a real valuable grad transfer, Danny really got it done in the offseason in the age of the grad transfer he managed to get 2 real winners in Johnson and Smart.

But he will become a great Sports storyteller, I bet!

Some people REALLY overrated Manning's ability to coach up Sarr.

I’ve been critical of sarr from the start. Never saw what others were so adamant about.
Not mocking though. Full disclosure. This guy was all about some arinze. I so thought he was going to be a super star

We should be playing Hoard, Brown and Mucius at least 18 minutes each in the second half. I'd put Sharone at the point

Agreed. I’d like to play Brandon off ball and let wright run point.

I think the issue is that some people conflate athleticism with raw, untapped basketball ability. Some players may have great physical traits (that can cover up some skill inadequacies) but in the end they're just averagely skilled basketball players with great physical metrics.

Last edited:
Back