• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets - 2 pm Saturday - ACC Opener

Hm, that’s a pretty big number. Both of these teams suck.

This is actually a little funny.
Usually, when teams play the fans give each other crap about how they will win.
In this game, the fans are each claiming their team will lose.
It's a competition for which team is worse.

I’ve been to every Wake Forest @ Georgia Tech game since I moved to Atlanta.

Not going this year. Made other plans.

I’ll probably watch the replay later in the day, though.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm not convinced GT can score the 8 points needed for that in an empty gym. This is an AWFUL offensive team with no scheme and no talent.

At least we are salty on the defensive end. That's basically it.

We're real bad and should never be 7.5 point favorite against anyone in a conference game.

We lost to Houston Baptist. We, too, can fulfill GT's wildest scoring dreams.

We lost there in the 2000-2001 season. Second loss of the season-after UNC.

Interesting, in the all time series section of the 17-18 media guide is shows:

Page 129
2-14-01 W 81-65 A
1-13-01 L-ot 89-95 H

But on page 142
J13 [6] Georgia Tech A L-ot 89 95

We did in fact lose at GT on 01.

Yeah, most of my GT friends expect them to lose every game in the conference this season... Except this one.

Two programs with decent history... Both just awful right now.

Win and we are in first place in the ACC. Danny gets another extension from Ron.

Win and we are in first place in the ACC. Danny gets another extension from Ron.

If our program is to ever recover, the very last fucking thing we need is for Manning to win 6-7 games in the ACC this year. It would be all the validation our dumbass AD would need.

If our program is to ever recover, the very last fucking thing we need is for Manning to win 6-7 games in the ACC this year. It would be all the validation our dumbass AD would need.

that's why i want him gone now. heaven forbid he lucks in to 5-6 conference wins.
the home win versus davidson probably secured his position for at least another season.

Definitely find myself rooting for Keyshawn against Michigan State more than I thought I would. Looks like he dropped a little weight to fit the role Ohio State needed him to fill. Guess motivating him isn't impossible after all.

VaTech well on its way to a win over BC. So Wake won't be alone, no matter which way the game goes.

Are we getting touches then stacking or stacking and then getting touches?

Back