• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Good Idea

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/bad-idea-jeans/n9937

tumblr_inline_msh5mxBygp1qz4rgp.jpg

I think the urinals should be named after Wellman and campus sewage after Hatch.

There are two groups of people who don't think that would get national sports and some news coverage if done before a televised game. The first is the irrational, anti-everything RJ. The other is those who know nothing about TV coverage.

But that's OK.

There are two groups of people who don't think that would get national sports and some news coverage if done before a televised game. The first is the irrational, anti-everything RJ. The other is those who know nothing about TV coverage.

But that's OK.

Has anyone actually argued that it wouldn't get coverage? Stop flailing away at that straw man.

Yeah, the thing that worries peple about the toilet idea is thatit actually would get coverage.

But that's OK.

I posted before that it will get LOTS of coverage. The wrong kind of coverage and will totally backfire.

So, add a third category to your list: Realists.

Can we have a timeout?

I'd like to ask for a public service. This one might be able to let God balance that time you cheated on your wife go or maybe when you ran over your neighbor's dog.

Could someone PLEASE, PLEASE find a friend for Racer? Or how about a hobby?

RJ's a good guy and fun to hang out with, BUT to spend one's time to scour the boards so you can comment after every post he makes is a LOUD, LOUD cry for help.

Please help Racer.

If you can't find him a friend or a hobby, maybe you can find a tool that will pull out the stick that is plunged so far up his ass that when he shits it gives him a brown mousetache.

lol one of the wealthier/older DC members that I know has had his season tickets moved to the back row of the lower bowl, by his usual exit.

He still won't say a bad thing about Ron Wellman, but those seats should probably carry the AD's name.

But that's OK.

This might be a millennial kinda question, but where in the world is the fan base suppose to find 300 old toilets? I couldn't even come up with a good spot to find one. The dump, or a dumpster maybe, but no way am I going to be associated with some dumpster diving peasants bro.

I posted before that it will get LOTS of coverage. The wrong kind of coverage and will totally backfire.

So, add a third category to your list: Realists.

It's exactly the kind of coverage we want to get rid of Danny and Wellman.

The biggest questions would be :

"What's going on there?"
"What did the coach and AD do?"

The stories about the long term, abject failures at the home of Tim, CP3, Josh, JT, JJ and JC would create a lot of pressure to clean house. We've seen the outcome without any pressure.

RE: the number - 300 was never a hard and fast number. I think the first post about it was 100-300. Fifty would probably work, but you can't negotiate up.

I think the toilet idea is a good one but it does not go far enough.

What we really need is 100-300 angry fans to go on campus before the game tonight and defecate on the walk way in front of the Joel.

A 'shit-out" would definitely get some toilet like press. Everyone may not have an extra toilet but they probably have an extra shit they can spare.

The key would be the timing. You would want a perfectly synchronized defecation about 30 minutes before start time. You could gather around, drop trow in unison, and get busy.

It is hard work to "out-RJ RJ, but this could do it.

This might be a millennial kinda question, but where in the world is the fan base suppose to find 300 old toilets? I couldn't even come up with a good spot to find one. The dump, or a dumpster maybe, but no way am I going to be associated with some dumpster diving peasants bro.

I know a guy who can help you out. If he can get a toe by 3:00, he can easily come up with 300 toilets.

They’re flipping the house across the street from me and have one in the garage. There may be two more coming out, too.

I think the toilet idea is a good one but it does not go far enough.

What we really need is 100-300 angry fans to go on campus before the game tonight and defecate on the walk way in front of the Joel.

A 'shit-out" would definitely get some toilet like press. Everyone may not have an extra toilet but they probably have an extra shit they can spare.

The key would be the timing. You would want a perfectly synchronized defecation about 30 minutes before start time. You could gather around, drop trow in unison, and get busy.

It is hard work to "out-RJ RJ, but this could do it.

Thats an interesting type of coverage that hasn't been presented until now. Well done.

Back