• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Directed His Attorney To Lie to Congress

If this is supported by hard evidence (or maybe even if not, depending on Cohen’s upcoming testimony), and the donkeys in the house don’t impeach him because they want to run against a weekend president in 2020, they will prove to be no better than the pubs.

I don’t know JB, Ginsburg might not make it another year. You sure you want to risk another SCOTUS seat on something as frivolous as “the right thing”?

First, yes.

Second, I don’t have any reason to think Pence’s nominee would be any less good than Trump’s. The impeachment may make risky pub senate seats for 2020 less likely to vote for an extreme conservative (or have other potential side effects), but that’s an acceptable risk to me to get rid of Trump.

How noble

First, yes.

Second, I don’t have any reason to think Pence’s nominee would be any less good than Trump’s. The impeachment may make risky pub senate seats for 2020 less likely to vote for an extreme conservative (or have other potential side effects), but that’s an acceptable risk to me to get rid of Trump.

Oh thank god for Mike Pence who surely is blameless in trump’s corruption !

If this is supported by hard evidence (or maybe even if not, depending on Cohen’s upcoming testimony), and the donkeys in the house don’t impeach him because they want to run against a weekend president in 2020, they will prove to be no better than the pubs.

L O L

They should definitely impeach once Mueller’s done, but even if they don’t, they’ve got a looooong way to go until they sink to the pubs level.

Yes, no better than the party that nominated, elected and protected an obviously corrupt, racist, narcissistic liar and probable traitor. The Dems and the Pubs are exactly the same.

First, yes.

Pence the ultraconservative evangelical Christian who being so devoted to morals holds water for the man of principles, Donald Trump.

There’s a huge story on FoxNews.com. I’ll paste it below.

Turned on Fox news this AM while getting ready for work thinking that surely by now they are talking about this stunning new revelation and instead I see this "Honduran Caravan Heading to US Border".

Oh thank god for Mike Pence who surely is blameless in trump’s corruption !

Pence is either fully involved/aware of all this going on or is the most naive, unobservant moron possible, which either way shows he’s not fit for office.

Pence is either fully involved/aware of all this going on or is the most naive, unobservant moron possible, which either way shows he’s not fit for office.

Since when does one need to be fit for office to shape the Supreme Court for decades?

I would imagine Fox News is looking for something a little more concrete to report on than anonymous sources told Buzz feed something. Especially when it is a highly negative story concerning a republican. While it’s most likely true I don’t feel like major news outlets should be covering this yet until legit reporters are getting the sources. There’s a reason someone would leak something to Buzz Feed instead of a more reputable news organization.

Junebug, Pence is likely complicit is some of this and he’s going to pardon Trump for everything he can pardon him for because Trump will still have 2/3 approval within the party. And this assumes Senate Republicans will vote to remove him.

Trump isn’t the only problem here. The whole party is compromised. The quid pro quo with Russia happened right in front of our faces.

I would imagine Fox News is looking for something a little more concrete to report on than anonymous sources told Buzz feed something. Especially when it is a highly negative story concerning a republican. While it’s most likely true I don’t feel like major news outlets should be covering this yet until legit reporters are getting the sources. There’s a reason someone would leak something to Buzz Feed instead of a more reputable news organization.

BuzzFeed has been ahead of the game for two years.

I would imagine Fox News is looking for something a little more concrete to report on than anonymous sources told Buzz feed something.

Sounds like the journalistic integrity we’ve come to expect from them.

It's hard to imagine Trump not getting impeached. If the Republican Senate refuses to convict and remove him for obvious crimes then they'll have that albatross around their neck in the 2020 election.

This.

Time to impeach this conman who has zero fucking regard for this nation’s wellbeing.

If this evidence exists, he needs to be impeached now, not wait for the end of the Mueller investigation, imo. It's not like impeachment is a quick process. Will be hearings and investigations that drag on. And even in the unlikely scenario that he is impeached now, remains in office, and the process finishes before the final Mueller report, which then reveals new impeachable stuff, you can just impeach him again.

Back