• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - North Carolina Saturday at noon - ACC Network

Roy still getting on the refs up 30+. I bet DM doesn't know enough of what is going on out there to even get inside an officials head.

If I were a player I would be pissed that I wasted a year of eligibility on this bullshit.

There is talent on this team but these kids need a coach.

Manning won’t be fired at the conclusion of the season...Youth excuse. Wait and see.

Pretty sure we have more paint touches and more free throw makes...how the fuck are we losing this game

If I were a player I would be pissed that I wasted a year of eligibility on this bullshit.

Manning won’t be fired at the conclusion of the season...Youth excuse. Wait and see.

Will be young next year and for the foreseeable future as well.

We're the Washington Generals, and we're only going to get worse.

I’m afraid of this simply because everyone expects him to get canned (for obvious reasons).

Can we just play this out with a running clock?

Back