• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - North Carolina Saturday at noon - ACC Network

Paraphrasing from the presser:

“About 75% of the crowd today was in Carolina blue. How did that make you feel?”

DM: “Well, whenever you play a big four school they’re going to bring a lot of fans.”

“But you are a big four school.”

DM: “I know...”

I wish I was making this shit up.

“About 75% of the crowd today was in Carolina blue. How did that make you feel?”

DM: “Well, whenever you play a big four school they’re going to bring a lot of fans.”

that was awful

So tired of hearing the phrase "score the ball"

Down to 188 on KenPom. The [Redacted] line is in sight. You can do it Deacs!!!!

Thank you for asking this question Les and the follow up about Wake being a big four school. Manning acts like we are some Southern Conference team with no basketball tradition.

You can tell that Manning doesn’t really care anymore and knows the end is near. He is not talking about youth, or the future. My guess is that both he and Wellman would love to go ahead and get this over with, but neither can make a move with the way the buyout is structured. I would assume one of Manning’s incentives is to make the NCAA tournament, which is still theoretically possible.

You can tell that Manning doesn’t really care anymore and knows the end is near. He is not talking about youth, or the future. My guess is that both he and Wellman would love to go ahead and get this over with, but neither can make a move with the way the buyout is structured. I would assume one of Manning’s incentives is to make the NCAA tournament, which is still theoretically possible.

There is also a non-zero chance that I sign an NBA contract for over a million dollars per year.

Has anyone posted that today was the worst Wake loss at the Joel Coliseum in its 30-year history?

Danny trying to set as many records as possible on his way out the door.

I watched 0 minutes of this game and I just checked the boxscore and b.childress have a game that will live in infamy. Obviously , he went 0-12 (0-8 from 3) but also 6 turnovers! If you added up his made shots, assists, steals, rebounds, and blocked shots it would still be less than his turnover total. Just brutal.

38 point loss today means that in 10 ACC losses, our average margin of defeat is 20.4 points.

That will come down a little w next 3 games against ND, State and Miami. Final 3 games against against Syracuse, Duke and FSU could keep it over 20 for the season tho.

Another good one from Conor:

Danny is 0-30 against UVA, Duke, UNC, Notre Dame, and Clemson in his tenure at Wake.

Back