• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Notre Dame - Tonight 7 pm ESPU

We are true road warriors! Deac should be OK in the tourney so long as we don't play a noon game.

Bz beat a shitty Notre Dame team TWICE in his last year.

Seems like Hatch calls in some favors when he’s about to fire a coach.

I bet Manning will be back next year

ummm doubtful .. happy for the kids, they deserved a win as hard as they played, but we've only beaten shitty teams in conference no teams that matter so unless we march into Durham and get a W and run the table in the ACC tournament there is NO way he returns.

Notre Dame blows this year.

Beating a team that is now 3-10 in the ACC isn’t saving anyone’s job.

Nice win for the team, though. Nice to see them not roll over. Everyone says Danny has lost the team... I don’t think so. I just think he’s a bad coach.

Notre Dame blows this year.

Beating a team that is now 3-10 in the ACC isn’t saving anyone’s job.

Nice win for the team, though. Nice to see them not roll over. Everyone says Danny has lost the team... I don’t think so. I just think he’s a bad coach.

I think he’s lost the team, but the team hasn’t lost their pride to compete.

Nothing will save this season; but we actually ran recognizable sets that worked. That was an improvement.

I do love seeing the Deacs win...muddies the water I think.

With a win like this, DM saves his job in year 3 or maybe 4. But, in year 5, I trust he needs several more wins. Who knows? If guys were to bailout, like before, it should curtains, no question.

Last edited:
Manning stuck on 88 losses at least until Saturday. The bottom of the ACC is turrible but suck it Irish.

Happy especially for Brandon Childress. He followed one of the worst stat lines in WFU history in the debacle against the hole to putting up 20 points, 8 rebounds, 7 assists, 0 turnovers in a road win. That is a great boxscore for BChill!

Beating a 3-10 team isn't going to save anybody's job at any time.

Back