• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

House Investigations: Impeachment inquiry is officially on

Is this the same IC IG the WH is telling not to testify?

Kim Jong Un, Xi with Hong Kong, and the Taliban are also possibilities. But it's going to be Putin.

The article points to several. It basically tells us it’s Kim Jong Un because Trump already publicly said he wouldn’t recruit his family as spies.
———
The complaint was filed with Atkinson’s office on Aug. 12, a date on which Trump was at his golf resort in New Jersey. White House records indicate that Trump had had conversations or interactions with at least five foreign leaders in the preceding five weeks.
Among them was a call with Russian President Vladimir Putin that the White House initiated on July 31. Trump also received at least two letters from North Korean leader Kim Jong Un during the summer, describing them as “beautiful” messages. In June, Trump said publicly that he was opposed to certain CIA spying operations against North Korea. Referring to a Wall Street Journal report that the agency had recruited Kim’s half-brother, Trump said, “I would tell him that would not happen under my auspices.”

The article points to several. It basically tells us it’s Kim Jong Un because Trump already publicly said he wouldn’t recruit his family as spies.
———
The complaint was filed with Atkinson’s office on Aug. 12, a date on which Trump was at his golf resort in New Jersey. White House records indicate that Trump had had conversations or interactions with at least five foreign leaders in the preceding five weeks.
Among them was a call with Russian President Vladimir Putin that the White House initiated on July 31. Trump also received at least two letters from North Korean leader Kim Jong Un during the summer, describing them as “beautiful” messages. In June, Trump said publicly that he was opposed to certain CIA spying operations against North Korea. Referring to a Wall Street Journal report that the agency had recruited Kim’s half-brother, Trump said, “I would tell him that would not happen under my auspices.”

As a complete aside, does five leaders over five weeks not seem really fucking low?

Scrutiny by who? Media doesn't have the attention. House Dems don't have the guts.

BUT HER EMAILS

I love the implication there: yeah, i'd say the dumb stuff in person !

Shit, you say inappropriate out loud for the world to hear on an almost daily basis. Don't be surprised. Not to mention the fact that a broken clock is more accurate than your moral compass.

In just over 2 and a half years, the boards has 446 pages worth of stupid shit he has said, and that's largely with the benefit of being able to read over and edit it before he said it.

Word on the street is that Trump promised to help Ukraine in specific ways if they kept up the investigations into Biden’s son. Certainly impeachable but nothing will happen.

Word on the street is that Trump promised to help Ukraine in specific ways if they kept up the investigations into Biden’s son. Certainly impeachable but nothing will happen.

franklin street?

Maybe Trump's punishment will be having to sleep on beds from Doral in prison. After a few months, he'll get used to the bed bugs.

Back