• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Lectro Busy Biting His MyPillow !

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like how people want these rankings to operate like the coaches poll, where you can zoom up and down depending on recent performance. We aren't moving into the top 20 anytime soon if we aren't already there.

i like how people want these rankings to operate like the coaches poll, where you can zoom up and down depending on recent performance. We aren't moving into the top 20 anytime soon if we aren't already there.

Florida jumped 10 spots from last year and UNC jumped 11, so big jumps are possible. With a couple good year of employment %, better LSAT scores, a couple alumni do big things that pushes up our "quality assessment" there is no reason Wake cant break into the top 25. Yes, it is a long shot, and as far as I can remember, Wake has hovered at or around 30, and in '17 they were 36th, so its good to see the school moving in the right direction.

UNC Law was consistently in the 20-25 range back in the late 90s/early 2000s, so I'm not surprised to see it rise again.

probably whatever accounting is

But then weirdly on plenty of "top accounting school lists" we're not even on it for some reason. Or strangely low.

yeah but they've been expanding the program and lowering the quality of student to get more kids paying full tuition

"adding chinese students" = "lowering quality"? Not sure I buy that one.

"adding chinese students" = "lowering quality"? Not sure I buy that one.

Chinese parents are willing to pay full price to get their mediocre students a good education just like US parents.

I'm confused by certain sports board posters who are adults with young kids and shit and yet are like next level pissed off about Wake basketball all the time. Like, legitimately angry. That is weird.

I'm confused by certain sports board posters who are adults with young kids and shit and yet are like next level pissed off about Wake basketball all the time. Like, legitimately angry. That is weird.

the anger left me long ago. so when we lose to a Houston Baptist it's just "yeah that sounds right." now it's just apathy, although I am excited about the prospect of a new coach and will check the boards religiously during the search.

the anger left me long ago. so when we lose to a Houston Baptist it's just "yeah that sounds right." now it's just apathy, although I am excited about the prospect of a new coach and will check the boards religiously during the search.

TITCR

Ron Wellman personally ruined their lives.

I mean, Manning didn't work out, but I don't feel, like, personally offended by him.

I haven't even watched a Wake-Duke or UNC game in the past few seasons. I'm always at trivia or going to dinner or something. in years' past if you wanted to schedule something else with me that night I'd have told you to fuck right off.

hell, I think the most college bball I've watched this season was last night's SoCon final just to see the Wester in action.

a real argument could be made that the Bz and Manning hires have had a net positive impact on my life

I loved the Bz hire, I lapped up that quote list. Pat Riley vouched for him!

a real argument could be made that the Bz and Manning hires have had a net positive impact on my life

True. I've been taking my family on Spring Break vacations without having to worry about scheduling around the ACC or NCAA Tournament. Saturdays in the winter are free for family time.

I went and watched like 3 or 4 Colorado games to try to convince myself of [Redacted] and had halfway talked myself into it. The offense looked pretty sweet actually, but they still couldn’t really guard anyone or rebound, and he randomly had like three super legit players on that team.

I can’t believe I actually did that now.

True. I've been taking my family on Spring Break vacations without having to worry about scheduling around the ACC or NCAA Tournament. Saturdays in the winter are free for family time.

This should be the default situation, regardless of how good Wake basketball is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back