• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Lectro Busy Biting His MyPillow !

Status
Not open for further replies.
why not combine mail delivery with garbage pickup? Eliminate all deadhead trips as you'd fill up at the same rate you drop off.

No, my house was built in 1960 and has 1.5 bathrooms. I’m just a rational person.

Last time I checked AWD hatchbacks with more ground clearance than most 3 row SUVs aren’t sedans

Does your station wagon have enough horsepower to pull your house ?

Whatever you say, but driving a station wagon doesn’t give you license to shit on sedan drivers.

If someone in a different time zone says they will call you at 12 PM, its safe to assume they mean your time right? Because that would be 5 PM their time, which is a reasonable time for a business phone call, rather than thinking they would call you at 7 am your time...right?

Hey District I know you warned against buying in Columbia Heights, thoughts on Park View? Can PM if you have thoughts.

Does anyone who posts here still live in the Triad? If so, what are my internet options outside of RTQ’s (RIP) corporate overlords?

(Do not Spectrum)

Reactions: DDA
Hey District I know you warned against buying in Columbia Heights, thoughts on Park View? Can PM if you have thoughts.

Not as familiar, but my sense is that you would want to be west of Georgia Av. The area around 11th between Kenyon and Monroe is definitely the most attractive IMO, although that might be considered CH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back