• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Hats

Newenglanddeac

Reaction score
Anyone have any good recommendations of where to buy a decent looking Wake Forest hat? Not a big fan of what the Deacon Shop has to offer. Thanks.

Also, we should post out WF hats in this thread. I have three I like. I'll try to get pics.

I've never really found a great looking Wake baseball hat, either. WFU translates well to most other clothing.

has there ever been a good WF hat? this has to be the most perennial of Wake fan questions.

I just know someone is going to post a tie dye bucket hat any second now.

I just know someone is going to post a tie dye bucket hat any second now.

WakeFans.jpg

has there ever been a good WF hat? this has to be the most perennial of Wake fan questions.

I had a yellow WFU Football hat that I got at Groves a while back.

My mom got me a khaki colored one that said "Old Gold and Black" on the front and 31,500 on the back.

I really liked both of those.

I have a white Nike visor with a simple black WF in the middle that I love, but they are showing their age. I never liked any of the UA visors that the Deacon Shop carried. I honestly haven't been in there for years.

Back