• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Only 29% of Americans believe Mueller cleared Trump; Trump approval DOWN

You speak from experience, I see.

You are left wing flake who wouldn’t do shit unless he had a mob to back him up. People like you never have the courage to say anything..instead you cower and sprint back to your key pad.

My god, stop threatening fights you fucking loser.

This is very positive news. The Barr strategy largely fooled mainstream media and weak minded pundits on both sides. But the people by and large have not been fooled and still want to make conclusions for themselves.

You are a stone cold believer :)

Your conclusions are pre-baked. It doesn’t matter what the report says..

But we know there is no collusion and no obstructing a crime that was never committed.

You put 19 of your finest Clinton-Donor-Lawyers together with a leading Rino anti-Trumper for 650 plus days and they didn’t find anything related to Russian Collusion or any other offenses to charge the Trump campaign or any member of his family.

But keep dreaming.. I love the disappointment each and every time you rubes get lathered up :)

We've already seen what happens when someone actually accepts his challenge, so.

Exactly. So why is he still threatening and betting people? Does he think everyone simply forgets what happened every other time? Maybe he does, he sees it seems to work for trump

Not sure I'm buying the premise of this thread. There has been a slight uptick in Trump's approval ratings over the last 2 weeks. He was at 41-42% and is now at 42-43%. Add to that there was a NV poll that pitted Trump against the various Dems, and the only 1 Trump was losing to was another 70+ year old who has now apparently sexually harassed/improperly touched women in the past - or as some say, it's Joe being Joe. (Is anyone particularly surprised by these revelations?)

As for The Report, none of us have read it, and, big surprise, both parties are putting their respective spins on it. And it's no surprise that the majority of the country isn't buying into Trump being cleared - his disapproval ratings are still > 50%. And while it's encouraging to see Trump's poll numbers go south in MI and PA, it's not encouraging to see his numbers gain in another swing state that Dems have won 3 times in a row. As for what it all means, the big picture is this likely corrupt idiot could still win reelection. You can blame the EC all you want (and I'm no fan of the EC), but the fact is > 40% of the country still loves this guy despite everything he's done, and next year's race is still a toss-up.

Threats and name calling are pretty much the only arrows in Lectro and Moonz’s quiver.

Lectro spends his day posting conspiratorial drivel and calling people names when they post something he disagrees with.

Moonz spends his day shitposting threads and hiding behind the anonymity of tags like “nedick eats bullet”

Two different tactics but same strategy to muddy up the experience on here.

of course lectro's brain would go to "fucking a chicken" when the post didn't imply that at all

lectro has definitely fucked a chicken

of course lectro's brain would go to "fucking a chicken" when the post didn't imply that at all

Yea, faceplant with no context did not read Millstone’s previous response to F-off? And btw, this is Millstone’s constant refrain to any post ol’ Lec offers up.

He said “no thanks”

I was just returning the jibe. If you would remove your hand from your face you might be able to sense something other than your own nose.

Yea, faceplant with no context did not read Millstone’s previous response to F-off? And btw, this is Millstone’s constant refrain to any post ol’ Lec offers up.

He said “no thanks”

I was just returning the jibe. If you would remove your hand from your face you might be able to sense something other than your own nose.

don't worry, we don't need more evidence that you're a moron. we're all stocked up

lectro has definitely fucked a chicken

I’ve been pretty hammered before but I don’t remember ever having given you the high hard one..

I’ll have to go back and check my HS yearbook.

don't worry, we don't need more evidence that you're a moron. we're all stocked up

“Stocked up” are you? No doubt you lubes represent a sizable group of morons and I imagine you will continue filling spots

Back