• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How many TVs do you have in your house?

??

Votes: 2 2.2%

Votes: 18 20.2%

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • >2

Votes: 53 59.6%

• Total voters
3 - family room, gym, and one in the guest room that hasn't been used in over 2 years.

Only 1 for me #poorpersonstatus. Need to get one upstairs for the sake of watching sports at a minimum but have just been too lazy and obviously no need to get one for the sake of watching WF basketball. Will probably get another one before football season starts back up.

3 - living room, master bedroom, and one in the playroom that is rarely used (and not connected to cable). I frequently carry the master bedroom TV outside to watch football on the deck on nice fall afternoons.

I have a YouTubeTV account problem solved. I even signed up for it when I was traveling in NC so I get local sports and panther games. Problem solved.

I tried YouTube TV, it is garbage.

I tried to cut the cord but it is such a massive pain the ass to figure out which of your 12 $10 a month apps has the program you want. Death by papercuts. There is no platform out yet that makes it worth all the headache to save $50 a month.

Netflix hulu Amazon prime.....your done. I like tv much more now. Some of the best shows out there are on those platforms.

We have 3 but only 1 gets regular use. And one of those 3 is never used as it’s just hooked up to one of those shitty digital antennas that picks up like one channel.

do any of y'alls extra TVs not spark joy?

I keep cable for the sports package and premium channels. Would be nice to save $250 a month but I'm not there yet.

I keep cable for the sports package and premium channels. Would be nice to save $250 a month but I'm not there yet.

$250 a month?!? I have Uverse with faster internet than I'll ever need, sports package, and HBO/Showtime and I pay like $128. $250 seems insane.

2. main floor living room and nicer in the basement set up. No bedroom tvs.

Five:
Den
Sun Room
Theater Room
Office
Bedroom

Will probably be six if we convert our formal DR to a pub room

Back