• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cocktails with Currie - Country Club Casual

I am not in that picture but know many of the people who are and all of our lives are better for it.

The questions were good, but the answers were sublime.

Why name a style of dress after a place relatively few people have been? I can understand how you would think someone is stupid if they didn't grow up going to country clubs, though. Us poors just don't know who you all dress in there.

1. You're not poor.
2. I bet you actualy do know.

That's a solid collection of old whites right there

Also that room looks like the exact opposite of fun

Interesting how three of the only women under 60 in the crowd happen to be in the front row showing a little leg. Currie has some fans.

That’s definitely business causal dress. Country club demographics though.

Where are the cocktails? One Cocktail per Alum perhaps?

I honestly love that bottom right photo, its sums up everything I think about Wake and the city of Charlotte in one pic.

I'll just be posting that whenever Biff gets defensive moving forward.

Interesting how three of the only women under 60 in the crowd happen to be in the front row showing a little leg. Currie has some fans.

That’s definitely business causal dress. Country club demographics though.

One of those is his wife dipshit.

Perhaps next time they should have it at an actual country club, vs a relatively small classroom? Doesn't exactly scream "give us lots of money".

I posit that Stan's shoes are perfect to wear with the black and brown WF belt, but I defer to the Country Club Casual experts

Here's a picture of a highly qualified and motivated administrator, the Deacon, and our mayor.

So is it rude to invite people to a country club casual event but wear a suit and tie yourself?

This post screams of desperation. You think that is leg? Those ladies probably lead their sunday school classes....

Back