• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020-21 WF Men's Soccer Thread - Yes, there is a Fall and Spring Soccer Season

Does anyone know how both programs are doing in their exhibition games this spring? And/or does it matter because there are so many roster changes between now and the fall? Any word on stud recruits for the fall?

I haven’t followed the women as well. It’s not just the roster changes, but the number of rotations and lineups we put out, so it’s a GREAT experience for all the teams, but I wouldn’t say it’s indicative of how we will be next season. Obviously, the more they play together the better they should be. We have quite a few early enrollees.

The class should be outstanding if not in the top 3 should everyone arrive on campus. But I think the last 5 seasons we have lost a top recruit in some way every year. But, I expect a big season from the guys next year.

Back